Missing characters - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Missing characters

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Noone1

Noone1

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Today I decided to log in and found out I am missing some characters on my renewel server account. I forgot the names of them but I had about 5 characters on ymir before the merger and the one that was on yggdrasil. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling RO, put in the patch.inf file DrAzzy posted on another thread. RO is also in admin mode.

Windows vista Ultimate.

Edited by Noone1, 22 December 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

Interesting. Several people have reported this so far. It seems that your account may not have transferred over properly. Submit a ticket at support.warpportal.com

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

Today I decided to log in and found out I am missing some characters on my renewel server account. I forgot the names of them but I had about 5 characters on ymir before the merger and the one that was on yggdrasil. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling RO, put in the patch.inf file DrAzzy posted on another thread. RO is also in admin mode.

Windows vista Ultimate.

Can you see any characters? (if not, this suggests that you're still somehow using the old client) or do you see some but not all (which indicates that your characters got lost in the merge and you need GM help)?

#4 mercutio2511

mercutio2511

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:50 PM

mines are gone too after the merge i got all of them but 2 days after they are gone..

#5 Noone1

Noone1

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

Can you see any characters? (if not, this suggests that you're still somehow using the old client) or do you see some but not all (which indicates that your characters got lost in the merge and you need GM help)?

I do see my characters but I think some got lost in the merge. I have my first three characters that I made on ymir and the one from yggdrasil. But others went missing and I do need gm help. I sent in a support ticket about this per the suggestion above.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

Yikes!

First report i've seen of characters being lost in merge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users