"any work in progress..quit and try again" Annoying Bug Post-Merge! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

"any work in progress..quit and try again" Annoying Bug Post-Merge!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

I read some people reporting this npc and that npc bugged and can't move or do everything unless you relog, I realized this caused by same thing which is "any work in progress(NPC dialog,manufactuing..) quit and try again" after you talking to certain npc (mainly that teleports you to other map after you talk to it)... I will call this into move-delay. While you're in move-delay, you can't use any skill, item, and even move. The temporary solution In-game you can simply don't move/walk for 2-3 minutes but this really annoying in some cases, especially this applies for some instances dungeon and heck even one of them you can't enter at all because you stuck on entrance (Port Malaya hospital). Also, if you somehow can moved during this move-delay it will causing auto-dc like that stupid npc-walking bug..

npc that confirmed (or at least mentioned by people) suffer this bug:

- El dicastes elevator (can't continue for Scaraba access quest)
- Port Malaya hospital
- Buwaya Cave (you can still continue but you need to leave your character idle for 2-3 minutes)
- Endless Tower (same as Buwaya cave)
- Rare case and happen by gamble, but it happens on me once, gramps turn in after you teleported
- While these not confirmed yet, the bug for nidhoggur timer and bug can't enter Hazy forest causing by someone abuse this move-delay thing causing the game doesn't recognize other people's progress...
- Priest job change quest..
- Some kafra/new world cat agent cities teleport..

This really serious thing to look..

Edited by Exvee, 24 December 2012 - 01:02 AM.

#2 Eris69

Eris69

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

I received this message while talking to the NPC trying to change from Aco to Priest. Rather annoying.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

It seems that a number of npc teleports aren't working correctly.

The malaya hospital enterance was always wonky, like, you talked to it, and then you would click to move, and THEN it would teleport you in.

If you've done the quest, you can enter by talking to the nurse instead. But if you're not done with the quest, you're screwed.

#4 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

- Endless Tower (same as Buwaya cave)
- Priest job change quest..
- Some kafra/new world cat agent cities teleport..

Exactly which NPCs exhibit this problem?

#5 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

- When you enter endless tower, you get this message and can't move...
- The monster test npc on Priest job change doesn't response you after the npc in church warp you inside test dungeon
- At least I tell that I've seen myself, teleporting from cat hand in mid camp can causing this message although it's gamble like gramps npc..

#6 Kyugurl

Kyugurl

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

There is another same issue with the npz Zella in Amatsu which suppose to teleport you from level 1 Amatsu dungeon to level 3. Could you add that to the list too? :3

#7 Azerk

Azerk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos, ex-Valkyrie

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

Yes, Dicastes elevator, I wanna go to the archive room to do ultimate spellbook quest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users