xzori

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLivonia, MI
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Hello, I'm new to Maestia!

I've tried it once before, when it was in closed beta and I enjoyed it.

Now I'm back, new start, and I'm excited to play.

All tips helpful!

Edited by xzori, 23 December 2012 - 06:51 PM.

#2 HammerFist

HammerFist

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

Hi I am new as well and I love this game. I joined TK and so far I like it. I do have a few questions:

Is this an open world pvp game? So far I have seen a few SGs and they have not attacked me. I have gone to a few battlegrounds and the enemy did not show up so we won. Yay us!

I am now lvl 27 and only leather is dropping for my warrior. Do warriors wear plate here? If so how do I get it? Do they have plate armor in this game?

I am sure I will have more questions being a noob but I can't think of any right now.
--------------------------------------------------

I would like to say that of all the games I have played lately only one has come close to being this fun and they nerfed the tanks so bad that a mage made a better tank... seriously. Well they are temporarily shut down so I came and I like this game more. My tank can actually tank. Wow that is so good. :D But seriously, I am enjoying this game a lot.

#3 Meijin88

Meijin88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

so far 2 maps r open pvp but u can't get to them til 53 and 62.Each class only uses 1 type of armor,and aside from boss drops u always get drops for ur class

#4 ViewRoyale

ViewRoyale

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

RaiderZ by chance HammerFist? :P

I'm new, too. Sucks that the playerbase doesn't seem very big, but I'm only level 12 now and I've already been recruited into a friendly guild and am having a lot of fun questing. Like all the attendance perks! Very cool of the GMs to do.

#5 HammerFist

HammerFist

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

Question : Can you collect from more than one type of elle. For example I chose stone. Sometimes I need wood but I have found no way to collect from the wood and water elle's.

I found that at the lower levels (Well I am 34 now) I can make a pretty good shield. I get a lot od sword drops but I rarely get a shield drop even in expert level dungeons. So I am using a lvl 30 shield I made and it is not bad. It is green but the stat should make it a blue shield in my humble opinion.

Farming solf iron in the expert dungeons is a SLOW process. I wish there was afaster way to get it. I have never seen soft iron in the auction house.

The armor you craft is not as good as dungeon drops and rightfully so but it is not too bad. Same with the weapons. But the shields are pretty much as good as anything that has dropped for me in a dungeon.

I love crafting. I love this game.

Cheers

#6 Meijin88

Meijin88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

you can only gather 1 elle.

#7 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

I love this game.

Well we all did once

#8 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

Question : Can you collect from more than one type of elle. For example I chose stone. Sometimes I need wood but I have found no way to collect from the wood and water elle's.

I found that at the lower levels (Well I am 34 now) I can make a pretty good shield. I get a lot od sword drops but I rarely get a shield drop even in expert level dungeons. So I am using a lvl 30 shield I made and it is not bad. It is green but the stat should make it a blue shield in my humble opinion.

Farming solf iron in the expert dungeons is a SLOW process. I wish there was afaster way to get it. I have never seen soft iron in the auction house.

The armor you craft is not as good as dungeon drops and rightfully so but it is not too bad. Same with the weapons. But the shields are pretty much as good as anything that has dropped for me in a dungeon.

I love crafting. I love this game.

Cheers

The crafting in this game actually just got a revamp, makes a lot nicer weapons than before. But yes as mentioned you can only have one type of elle, otherwise youd need to trade or make more characters lol. If you want a hint, I have the most success of getting Soft Iron from Yotunheim (once you get access to it, lvl 38 i think you can first step in?)

When you are hunting purple weapons in dungeon, good luck. They only drop from the last boss and they have a low drop rate, but the cool thing is they will drop along with a piece of armor (Armor is 100% from all bosses in a dungeon) When you hit 53 and begin night farming, there are two bosses that drop only armor (at a certain drop rate, sadly its not 100%, you will get frustrated unless you get lucky.) and the other two drop only weapons + shield.

#9 sejung

sejung

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

purple weapons also drop from regular mob(outside dungeon) i got like 3 purple wep so far from grinding 2 lvl 45 wand or 43 not sure since i just npced them and a 68 staff which i gave to my guildie.. i got the 68 staff from mantis at night palus..(not the mantis boss just the mantis on top circle)

#10 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:40 AM

Oh hey spudy. Long time no see, how are ya?:o

#11 HammerFist

HammerFist

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

Someone asked if I was hammerfist from Raiderz. Good quetion. I played raiderz but it has been a while and I dont remember my character name. I will log in and see. I think someone else had taken that name but I don't remember. But I am Hammerfist from Seven Souls Online (Which shut down on Dec 27th) and HammerFist from DK Online which just ended closed bata. When I get home I will check my Raiderz name and let you know if it is me. But that toon is really low level because I only played for a day or so and then went to bata test DK online.

I have not leveled my HammerFist toon here past level 5. I have another toon (a tank) that I have leveled to 38. Hammer will be a DPS warrior and I will level him once this one hits 40. I have a lvl 1 ranger too. The plan is to have a toon to collect the different elle.

I have been looking at the stats of crafted items and foound that the helmets and shield have been better than drops so far. Look at the crafted sheild and helmet stats. Also you can craft shield with resist for poison, lightning and fire as you level up. I tried the lightning resist shield on a a mob and it did lessen it lightning damage. So I was wrong about crafted item, (Hangs head in shame).

Anyway thanks for the tip on collecting soft iron. I will stock up this weekend. Also thanks for answering my other questions. There may not be a huge player base but the players here are great people.

#12 Hokkard

Hokkard

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

Greetings!

Sucks that the playerbase doesn't seem very big, but I'm only level 12 now and I've already been recruited into a friendly guild and am having a lot of fun questing. Like all the attendance perks! Very cool of the GMs to do.

The playerbase does not seem big because it's been ridiculously impossible to login in this game, and there's no reason for it to happen. Seriously, how do you people managed to do it? Were you able to log without any problem?

Edited by Hokkard, 28 December 2012 - 10:55 AM.

#13 sejung

sejung

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

Greetings!

The playerbase does not seem big because it's been ridiculously impossible to login in this game, and there's no reason for it to happen. Seriously, how do you people managed to do it? Were you able to log without any problem?

you should chec their facbook page. I think they are more active there than here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users