[Duplicate Issue] Bug Key giver guard, please fix soon! - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Duplicate Issue] Bug Key giver guard, please fix soon!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

i am scout lvl 215 when i decided to go and get tablet quest, completed all tablet quest and OT quest to summun me to orlo, i was there and i was on the temple took the quest going to the blinding mist, too my quest to have the wayfinder passive skill in order for me not to get lost and can come my self to muris, i headed right ahead to the gate of muris and knock it, the gate said its close, so what i did i went back to junon and ask a friend to ride me in going to muris my self with a car with a cart, i was there taling my self to queen alana but he is not giving any quest, so what i did i took some quest that include the fishing, taming beast like the 3 quest ader, scavenger and the mastyx and the other one that i forgot, i headed out of muris making my self out on the gate, i went back on the gate and knock it again, it always says its close, i asl some people running around with arua's fate since i am hebarn's fate they said arua's follower's are not bug and can get easily the key unlike me now i am waiting and doing it for 2days and even making my self lvl 217 now killing beast around the muris gate, now can anyway help me get these quest done and get into muris.... i think the last patch makes it bug, i heop when you get out that patch with added 50% drop rate and experience rate, fix also these bug about the key quest for hebarn's followers....

thank you, looking forward of finding my self inside muris soo....

john

#2 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Up for the TS. This same thing happened to my Clan mate.

#3 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

can anyone help me get it done please its been 3days now i am just standing there looking for something where i cont know who can help, only a GM can do a help to summon that guardian that gives me the key to get in muris, please any GM online help me...

john

#4 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

Your best bet would be to submit a ticket here - https://support.warpportal.com/ and see what they say.

#5 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

Some corrections have been made to the Arua Interrogator and Hebarn Saboteur NPCs that will be applied next patch to ensure that they respawn correctly.

#6 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

Finally! A fix for this issue! :p_love:

#7 AlanShires

AlanShires

Visitor Representative

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

I am having this problem as is my brother so I am submitting a ticket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users