• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Elpsnappyhop

Elpsnappyhop

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

Recently I made the advancement to rouge at 40, and while windmill is awesome, Im finding that more and more I am having a hard time against bosses. The majority of my moves, excluding rolling stinger which is cancellable, are quickly ended by a single attack from a mob or the boss, and then I get hit for something like 800dmg by the boss, as you can imagine this quickly chips off a Rouges rather meager HP pool.
Is there something Im missing? Specifically in the valid raeth map.

#2 PamaypaY

PamaypaY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

Max out final decision, upper screwdriver, windmill and head spin. Get stats for health and agility. Get a decent amount of CD. After that, attack (and defense for less damage taken) is all you need to pretty much solo any mission boss (Rokko at Valid Raeth included). If you're fighting a main boss like Lavalon or Bone Dragon, just get a party if you are not geared enough to solo it.

#3 Luckyin

Luckyin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

i want to make a suggestion for this specific class,
since it can do lot of combos easily, i find star earing (10% chance hp leech) that u can get from f7 very effective

one final decision can get back 1/4~1/5 of my hp back~
my hp goes down and up~ but no need to worry about dieing ***i don't even need to use hp pots in mission maps

in additon to that, mind reading can solve your problem of getting cancelled while using skills

***everything i said above are just suggestion and my opinion
it works well for me in solo with the method i suggested except for bone dragon, which I finally able to solo with a good claw recently at 70 :p_sleep:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users