#1 Zherot

Zherot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

I have been playing with the skill calculator and got this:

http://irowiki.org/~...qJadAGAjQabfUcY

I tried to make an all around build, that i can lvl up with and do other things as well, but i need oppinions...

I read that the main skills for leveling a sura are SKY BLOW, TIGER CANNON and RAMPAGE BLASTER... so i put all 3, but i really dont know if that is good, since tiger cannon consumes hp and sp in % so i dont think it would be that usefull.

I used some points from the champion since the champion dont have a lot of usefull skills really.

What do you think, is it good?, is it bad?, how so?

Edited by Zherot, 01 January 2013 - 11:23 AM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

You cannot use champ points to get sura skills. You only get 49 points of sura skills - note how the box in the upper left of the skill sim is red - that means that the skill build you've specified won't be possible to do in game.

I'll leave the other questions to someone with sura experience.

#3 Zherot

Zherot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

You cannot use champ points to get sura skills. You only get 49 points of sura skills - note how the box in the upper left of the skill sim is red - that means that the skill build you've specified won't be possible to do in game.

I'll leave the other questions to someone with sura experience.

Mmm... well champion has TONS of useless skills really, but has 70 skill points... and in the other hand sura has a lot of skills with a lot of pre-req but only 50 skill points... talking about stupid things.

I dont want to be forced to use a build for leveling up then if i want to try PVP or WOE be forced to reset my skills... i want to have an skill build that can do all around, i dont want to need to expend money (real money) when i am going to do PVE, then if im going PVP again money to changue my skill builds.... i dont want to, and if i cant find a way i will stop playing or make another class that can do.

#4 Banjo03

Banjo03

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

You can buy reset stones from other people, or get them with Eden Merit Badges. Also, there's not really an ultimate build who can excel in both PVM and PVP at the same time, you focus on one, if you try to go hybrid you will probably suck in both. Simple solution, make one character for PVM and another for PVP.

#5 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

Yeah, suras in particular are almost always stuck with going with a PVM build and resetting at 150 or at a high level. Try to save your free reset from the eden mesmerist. It's quite nice and resets both your stats and skills for free for one time.

Sky Blow is okay for the lower levels. Tiger Cannon is only more effective at higher levels.

#6 Zherot

Zherot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

THx but no thx... =P i dont want to have a character that it is gimped for pve if i go pvp, and gimped for pvp if i do pve.... so im done with this guy, im going to use as a slave for buffs to lvl another character that can actually do pve and pvp without the need of reset... im thinking warlock or rune knight....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users