Classic: New Patch Notes thread for a New Year - Page 84 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic: New Patch Notes thread for a New Year

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2607 replies to this topic

#2076 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

at least make it 5-7 pst which wouldn't change much in the end for east coast players as it's 8-10 vs 7-9, but would allow pst players to make half of woe if they did decide to come back

#2077 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

You should also consider some form of solution for there being too many forts at the moment for the servers population in woe 1 and woe 2. Perhaps closing 2 areas in woe 1 and keeping 1 closed in woe2 for 10 and 5 castles total respectively.

#2078 teryuk

teryuk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

but still woe is boring, no competition..

#2079 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

unban insur sent

insursentvalk vs ttsnl vs nost vs valhallaura vs classicjologs vs ?

#2080 Sackof

Sackof

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

Can we please get the leftover Thxgiving (MVPS that teleport you into oblivion) NPC's in Juno removed. Also the leftover charity caller npc from xmas event in pront. They are really annoying.

p.s. add wigs to the kafrashop... hide and increased movement speed are not op.

Edited by Sackof, 04 April 2013 - 07:57 PM.

#2081 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

can we switch woe2 and woe1 time then? it would be more convinient

#2082 Eresia

Eresia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:29 AM

Good decision to keep WoE 1 on the same time and day!

#2083 Humbelum

Humbelum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMade in Germany
  • Server:euRO->fRO->iRO Classic

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

This thread looks like a big wish list so I try to get something done for super novices too ;)

Oda we need two battleground weapons for Novices. First a Dagger which enables the use of One-Hand-Quicken(or Bowling Bash) and 2nd a Staff that enables use of Storm Gust 5(or 10, we would still have no chance in woe-> too low hp/sp and too weak!! Don't believe my signature!)

#2084 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

The OCA should be updated with monsters up to Robot Factory. Ghostring, Develing, Maya Purple are not included.

#2085 lullette

lullette

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Server:classic

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

when are we getting rachel? it's probably my favorite update. :/

#2086 trahsc

trahsc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

The OCA should be updated with monsters up to Robot Factory. Ghostring, Develing, Maya Purple are not included.

next maint or now?

also, reasoning why you haven't included GR/DR/MP like all previous instances of iRO ever?

#2087 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

zzzz

pass me a couple grand $$$ so I can buy one on the market then, because that's the only way and I know I've put in more than that in kp over the past years.

ty oda, glad you understand.

LET PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PLAY COMPETE. ITS NOT HARD TO GRASP.

#2088 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

Is there a reason why miniboss cards are not included in the OCA list? Does this mean you intend to not put them into OCAs at all?

#2089 trahsc

trahsc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

LET PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PLAY COMPETE. ITS NOT HARD TO GRASP.

what, you don't like sunglasses coupons for the low low price of(cue Mike The TV)99,99,99?

#2090 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

kinda fking sick of there not being an ingame market.

#2091 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

next maint or now?

also, reasoning why you haven't included GR/DR/MP like all previous instances of iRO ever?

April 9 maint!

#2092 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

so oda, for the second time, will there be a poll after TESTING is done to determine the final times/days for woe 2 and woe 1

#2093 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

Thank you for updating the OCA list closer to what it should be. Finally, there will be a viable way of obtaining gemini cards.

Is there any plan to include Ghostring, Devi, and Maya P cards as a reward of a future quest, or lucky box, or castle drop, or something else?

Could you please comment to the people who decided against including them, that they are necesary in some parts of the game, and that kRO dessigned the game with such things in mind so removing them is no good? (these "it was dessigned with X in mind" applies to every big change too!).

:p_laugh: :p_love: :p_sleep: :p_smile: :p_swt: <-Also, could you please re-add the poring war npc who unadvertly left like two weeks ago?-> :p_laugh: :p_love: :p_omg: :p_sleep: :p_smile:

#2094 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

Thank you for updating the OCA list closer to what it should be. Finally, there will be a viable way of obtaining gemini cards.

Is there any plan to include Ghostring, Devi, and Maya P cards as a reward of a future quest, or lucky box, or castle drop, or something else?

Could you please comment to the people who decided against including them, that they are necesary in some parts of the game, and that kRO dessigned the game with such things in mind so removing them is no good? (these "it was dessigned with X in mind" applies to every big change too!).

<-Also, could you please re-add the poring war npc who unadvertly left like two weeks ago?->

Those three cards will always be in the list of cards in MCAs, but a little too strong to come out of the OCAs.

Poring Wars was being abused so those NPCs have gone to the happy hunting grounds in the sky until it can be reworked.

And we can switch woe 1 and woe 2 times yes?

:)

In reading through the WoE 2 scheduling suggestion thread, there are equally passionate cases to be made for keeping the Woe 1 saturday, WoE 2 Friday or vise versa.

The idea had been floated before to switch the WoE1 and WoE2 every 1/4 or 1/2 year, though any way it goes someone is not going to be able to attend.

Once the testing period is over, I am looking at moving the Friday time back by an hour/hour and a half, but not really looking at changing it much more than that in the early going.

There have been enough shenanigans taking place in facebook ingame and forum polls to sour me on the idea of using them as anything but a barometer for how the community might be feeling.

#2095 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

Poring Wars was being abused so those NPCs have gone to the happy hunting grounds in the sky until it can be reworked.

Nuuuuu
Would there be a chance to implement an alternative way to obtain the figurines from the poring wars? Maybe a battleground badge -> poring converter? Or buy with zeny... Or some other way...

#2096 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

Those three cards will always be in the list of cards in MCAs, but a little too strong to come out of the OCAs.

Only someone who doesn't actually play RO seriously would say that. It was fine on other servers! You want us legit players to quit whilst GR after GR is purchased for cash under our noses? HOW DO YOU PLAN TO FIX THIS?

Once the testing period is over, I am looking at moving the Friday time back by an hour/hour and a half, but not really looking at changing it much more than that in the early going.

The times are perfect, if you make them later, you eliminate europe.

edit: have poring coins I was planning on trading in, what the actual eff?

Edited by Xellie, 05 April 2013 - 02:23 PM.

#2097 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

moving it back an hour/hr half works for me, at least pst players can make if some of the times instead none of the times. doesnt really effect est players as if you are not out at 7-9 pm, you are prob not out at 8-10 since anything happens later than that or its already happening

pretty sure 1-3 am and 2-4 am in say germany is not that much of a difference compared to getting back a lot of other ppl that can make it elsewise by having it an hour later. it is still the weekend morning for you. not sure an hour later in that case will "eliminate" europe, vs at 4-6 pm a lot of ppl taht work wont even be back yet (pst, cdt, even some est/etc)

Edited by Andini, 05 April 2013 - 02:27 PM.

#2098 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

MCAs Oda? I hope you're joking. Are MCAs only going to be available through the cash shop or are there going to be ways to get MCAs ingame? If there isn't, then you are basically selling power through the kafra shop and undermining the ingame market. There can't have been a worse decision regarding OCAs.

As for them being too strong, they have always existed in OCAs, why did they suddenly become too strong to be in the OCA list?

#2099 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

when people who don't play / understand the game took over. ^

So I can basically fork out over a grand to a player or probably an equal amount to the kafra shop for an MCA. This is brilliant.

#2100 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:28 PM

Those three cards will always be in the list of cards in MCAs, but a little too strong to come out of the OCAs

They're strong...but not that strong. They're required for the 'end game' and so rare that the RMTers seem to be buying any that come up for sale, if you dont put them in we will probably finding ourselves doing dodgy things to get around the unavailability of these things and we all know how that works out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users