Help! My character is stuck - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help! My character is stuck

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 saizo

saizo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

My character CM_Smith on Chaos is stuck in the eden group HQ. when I log in i cannot access my inventory to try and warp out, I cannot move at all, nor can I log out via the menu...i have to alt+F4 to log out. but this is the only character that is stuck. my other character can move about just fine.

#2 saizo

saizo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

Situation resolved...Thanks if that was you GMs!!

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

There are two things that could have happened:

On a freshly started client on Win7 or Win8, the game will sometimes lose the ability to detect mouse-clicks. Alt+tab to another program and then alt+tab back will fix this. After you've been playing without restarting the client for a while, the game will start behaving itself again.

Occasionally, by an incredibly low chance, a character will get loading bugged - in this state, when you log in, equipment and inventory will not load, but you can do UI stuff (opening empty inventory window, etc). This bug sometimes fixes itself, usually requires GM help, and sometimes the GM help doesn't work the first time. This is very rare now - I haven't seen it in 6 years myself, but a few times a year, someone reports encountering this char bug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users