A Guide to Full-Support Archbishops - Page 7 - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

A Guide to Full-Support Archbishops

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#151 Sizzleboom

Sizzleboom

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 500 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:19 AM

I've got two questions:

1. How many of you carry healing items to heal yourself while you're stuck in cast delay? [Edit] In PvM situations, that is. Such as TI.

2. The skill simulator includes the skill "Open Auditorium". Does anybody know what it is? Has it already been implemented on kRO?

u326RuN.png

Edited by Sizzleboom, 06 November 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#152 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:04 AM

Yes it has. When you activate auditorium, all healing type skills (confirmed heal, highness heal, coluseo heal and Sanctuary. Renovatio and Epiclesis are not effected) will recieve a (30×skill lvl)% increase in potency, but will also cost a hefty (200+20×skill lvl)% sp consumption. If you have magnificat on when casting the skill, magnificat will cease to function while auditorium is active and you will also be unable to cast magnificat(after a recent balance patch to the skill you can cast magnificat again but it still will not function during auditorium active time) nor will you benefit from magnificat cast from other priest classes. A recent buff to this skill is that it acts as a gentle touch cure to the bishop themselves and gets them out of any status effect that gentle touch cure would, only effects the bishop themselves. I believe for its skill duration it will also prevent these status effects from effecting the bishop(similar to rune knights refresh rune) but i am not sure since i havent tested it after. The skill can be dispeled and clearanced and works through a warlocks Stasis. This is the only 3rd class new skill that can technically be "spammed" as all other skills are either 1-3 minutes cooldown (save Warlocks telekinesis intense, after the balance patch it became a 5 minute cooldown)
Yes it has. When you activate auditorium, all healing type skills (confirmed heal, highness heal, coluseo heal and Sanctuary. Renovatio and Epiclesis are not effected) will recieve a (30×skill lvl)% increase in potency, but will also cost a hefty (200+20×skill lvl)% sp consumption. If you have magnificat on when casting the skill, magnificat will cease to function while auditorium is active and you will also be unable to cast magnificat(after a recent balance patch to the skill you can cast magnificat again but it still will not function during auditorium active time) nor will you benefit from magnificat cast from other priest classes. A recent buff to this skill is that it acts as a gentle touch cure to the bishop themselves and gets them out of any status effect that gentle touch cure would, only effects the bishop themselves. I believe for its skill duration it will also prevent these status effects from effecting the bishop(similar to rune knights refresh rune) but i am not sure since i havent tested it after. The skill can be dispeled and clearanced and works through a warlocks Stasis. This is the only 3rd class new skill that can technically be "spammed" as all other skills are either 1-3 minutes cooldown (save Warlocks telekinesis intense, after the balance patch it became a 5 minute cooldown)

#153 scrunch3y

scrunch3y

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:26 PM

I've got two questions:

1. How many of you carry healing items to heal yourself while you're stuck in cast delay? [Edit] In PvM situations, that is. Such as TI.

I carry slim whites and a few yggdrasil seeds. Sometimes monsters will hit for a lot, and potting/using a seed will save your life! Lex Aeterna delay is killer and you don't want to be stuck doing nothing if you use it at a bad time. *-*

#154 Sizzleboom

Sizzleboom

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 500 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:14 AM

Thanks! Yes, Lex Aeterna and Resurrection are both real killers (ironically).

#155 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:44 PM

Not unless your in strings LOL!

#156 sleonardo

sleonardo

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:39 AM

open auditorium worth or not?

#157 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:46 AM

Well up to you imo. Do you often need big heals to keep people alive? If yes, take it. If not, get something else. I wasn't really impressed, at least not by lvl 2 so I reset and took silentium instead. Now that's an awesome skill imo, should help with grinding parties. :3

#158 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:06 AM

Offertorium mostly useful for Sanctuary... My AB is not truly FS, but that's my impression. The other healing skills, you probably want some luxury cards like white lady or Arch Angeling or tons of SP items to back up the drawback for SP Usage...

#159 Acowlyte

Acowlyte

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Forum Player

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:24 AM

I've got two questions:

There's no reason not to carry tons of Fresh Fish with you at any condition/character/game-play. I've played KVM/WoE/PvP etc just with Fresh Fish and some Strawberry on the past.

BEST RECOVERY ITEM EVER. PERIOD. And I'm being serious.

Also, B> Fish in Mouth.

Edited by Acowlyte, 30 December 2014 - 10:24 AM.

#160 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:09 AM

Fresh fish are all right at lower levels but many other healing methods are much more potent. But if you aren't the main tanker, they are adequate.

#161 Acowlyte

Acowlyte

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:59 AM

Fresh fish are all right at lower levels but many other healing methods are much more potent. But if you aren't the main tanker, they are adequate.

Of course there are a lot of better healing options, but none of them are cheaper and easier to get than Fresh Fish.

I see no need to use compact ranked slims to level, for example. Even if you are tanking some MVPs Fresh Fish is already sufficient.

#162 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:29 PM

There are cheaper and more potent options if you use healing boosting gears (witch hat, siroma card, etc.)

Fresh fish is definitely not good enough for higher level PVM and harder MVPs.

#163 KristenBell

KristenBell

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

Hi, may I know if this build can lvlup alone~ or at least with 1 friend. I like the buff skills so I hope that I can play this class :)

#164 Acowlyte

Acowlyte

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:49 PM

It's fun to level with a friend, yes. But for soloing you'll depend on Judex or Heal-bombimg, which is not really a efficient way to level.

#165 KristenBell

KristenBell

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:31 PM

oh ic ok.. is it possible to go battle type 1st and after high lvl change back to FS?

#166 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:41 PM

Yes it is absolutely possible with the power of money...................or much time changing Eden merit badges for reset stones and farming loot to get the zeny to buy a Neuralizer off a player. Refer to the battle bishops guide for information on how to build a great battle bishop!

#167 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:04 AM

You can do a "hybrid" stat progression early on with medium / medium high AGI and low STR. Those stats are still "okay" for a FS AB especially since you can easily end up with those stats at the higher levels. But your progression will not be as effective compared to a pure FS AB stat progression in some ways.

Generally you get so many stats in the end that you have enough to put a lot or just some stats in every stat. So the main difference is how you "progress" to it early on.

#168 Mistiq

Mistiq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:49 AM

hi, is it 2 arch angeling card works well on regeneration ???

i m planing to put it on chibi pope and blush.

#169 ytmon

ytmon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:16 AM

Hi, is the guide from the first post is still applicable for today? i'm new and i want to have a good Full support AB both on MVP questing and Woe. thanks

#170 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:53 AM

Yes this data is still as accurate as you can get.

#171 2490150408161612200

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:49 PM

If money was not an issue, what would be the best all around gear set, cards included?

Also, why do people use Diabolus over Orleans robe? Orleans just seems all around more useful, since most won't use the Diabolus ring at level 110.

Finally, is heroic backpack the best possible item for its slot? I currently have immune angel wings as a short term budget fix, and am wondering if I should invest in a backpack.

Edited by 2490150408161612200, 12 April 2015 - 10:49 PM.

#172 CharmedByAhri

CharmedByAhri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:26 PM

hi, is it 2 arch angeling card works well on regeneration ???

i m planing to put it on chibi pope and blush.

Yep, I've done this before and I enjoy not having many SP problems or depending on Ygg/Sorc all the time. It does stack if that was your question :D

#173 CharmedByAhri

CharmedByAhri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

My biggest question is what are people doing with there stats/job points at 175/60? This guide seems a bit old judging by the low stat points/not enough skill points. In game I'm hearing a lot of 120 dex or 120 int or a combo of both. However that doesnt leave you with a lot of points else where unless you want agi lower (then the chance of bleed happens) or vit (I like my HP T.T) and Luk needs to be 77 for AA. >: Suggestions?

#174 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:50 PM

hmm, i'm thinking of switching to a hybrid woe/pvm ab, it has

40-50 str
70 agi
100-110 or 120 (if 1 luk) vit

90-100 int

120 dex
77 or 1 luk

100 int is good enough at 175, moreso with Archangeling. Still need to bring consumables for emergencies.
though sp feels really tight when leveling on TI's.
i think the point in 120 int-dex' is that 130 dex is too much and losing 10 dex for 20 int is a viable option since it gives sp, and heal boost too.
for agi, aspd is the main point. offertorium removes bleeding, i use event shadow set to reach 100.

#175 siph

siph

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:25 AM

If money was not an issue, what would be the best all around gear set, cards included?

I'd also really like it if somebody could answer this.

I'd love to know what the best possible piece is for each slot and it's card(s).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users