Not so happy... Bought cash shop items, they didn't do anything! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Not so happy... Bought cash shop items, they didn't do anything!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DudeMan270

DudeMan270

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

I decided to spend some cash and I bought two RWC Rally Boxes for the trinkets. I slotted them and enchanted them, and then decided that I wanted to re-roll the enchants to maximize my stat bonuses. I bought 1 RWC Reset Scroll with my remaining points, and used it on a 1% ATK enchant. Nothing happened. I thought I got the same enchantment again, so I reluctantly bought more points and purchased a 5x box of RWC Reset Scrolls; and opened it up. I used a scroll on the 1% ATK enchant, and nothing happened. Still 1% ATK. No way it could have rolled the same enchant twice in a row. Tried again. Still 1% ATK. Why isn't it working? None of the other enchants have changed, I have done everything correctly. I am very dissatisfied by the fact that I purchased items with cash and they have done nothing. Is there some way I can be reimbursed or have this problem fixed, or more importantly, both? Rather unfair if I do say so myself... anyways, thanks for listening and/or helping!

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

You were probably just having terrible luck.

You were choosing the right slot? I found the numbering somewhat counterintuitive.

Edited by DrAzzy, 05 January 2013 - 03:26 AM.

#3 DudeMan270

DudeMan270

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

Yes, I am 100% certain I was choosing the right slot. It was the middle enchant of the three (separate from card slot), second from the right. I had choice 1, 2, and 3, and chose 2 each time. The chances of getting 1 of 9 enchantments, and then getting the same one again and again and again, is extremely unprobable. I don't really want to use another one incase I just end up using them all up for nothing if there IS a problem...

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

They're working fine for me...

Just made 2 spell 2-3 accs earlier today.

Edited by DrAzzy, 05 January 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#5 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

You are super lucky to get 5 same enchant in a roll or the system is rigged.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

You are super lucky to get 5 same enchant in a roll or the system is rigged.

Well, the chance of the crap enchants is higher than the good ones, by a considerable margin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users