• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 visou

visou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

I'm returning from a long break and i realize that my gear is outdated and im poor as hell compared to the avg-player. :mellow:

Whats the best way to make Zeny?
Good cards/items to hunt?
I have 5k kafra points, how do i get the most zeny out of that?

My chars and gear are complete s-h-i-t so i dont think that i will be able to mvp.

Edited by visou, 07 January 2013 - 02:31 AM.

#2 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

#3 visou

visou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

Thanks

I think i need to hunt for cards, i'm looking to make atleast 1b zeny. Maybe glastheim for raydric/AK card and elunium is a good place.
I have a lvl 121 geneticist.

#4 1839651833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationJava
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

If you have gene you can make hundred millions easily.Just saying
Farming card on double drops is a good way

#5 visou

visou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

If you have gene you can make hundred millions easily.Just saying
Farming card on double drops is a good way

What cards are good?

The only i can see vending really high is carat card

#6 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

Carat, Noxious, Raydric, Hunter Fly Card, Archer Skeleton Cards are on high demand lately. They sell pretty fast.

#7 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

Selling loots to NPC is no longer profitable due to high inflation. If you are not properly geared yet, you may want to do TI quest for Eden Merit Badges, and trade these in for Reset Stones. You can resell these stones for 10M or more each.

Hunt items that are in high demand. Items such as Wichstarsand (for Genetic), elder branches (RK rune creation item), poisonous herbs for GX, etc.

Another method you may want to consider is hunt for Marc and Phen cards in Overlook dungeon if you have VIP. These cards can bring anywhere from 15M-30M each depending on time of sell. If you dont have VIP you can go to Izulude Dungeon to find these monters. You should not have any problems killing these even if you are below Lv 70.

Once you have some funds what you want to do is buy-low-sell-high using ragial.com. Click on the cheap button to see what people are selling at below average prices. Then buy the items that you think will increase in prices in short terms. Buy woe supplies the day after woe (Sun or Wed) then sell them back on the day of WOE.

Risky, but very profitable way to make zeny is to test your luck at the upgrade system. Buy gears such as vellum weapons and woe equipments. They are pretty cheap--generally 1M - 5M a piece. If you resell them back for 60M-99M a piece if you can upgrade the to +7 or +9. I myself have made and lost so much from this method. My best advice is to not depend on this method to make money as prices fluctuate. I know some people who upgrades everything they can find and ended up with 10 or more pieces of gears that they cant sell or is currently wasting a lot of time trying to sell.

The patient system: You took the time to do your research. You already know that item xx will be worth a fortune in the future due to updates to the game. You will hoard these item and store it in your storage. You will be patient until the day that your item is worth twice or three times as much once that patch comes out.

Last method that I would NOT recommend is to buy WPE with real money. Then convert them to zenies either by selling WPE codes as a whole or sell KP items that is in demand. RWC boxes and RWC tickets are hot items.

#8 Reverinn

Reverinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationIn a secret garden

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:38 AM

If you can, you can do Turn-ins, collect Merit Badges, convert them to Magical Stones, and sell them. Prices are lower now than during my times though, and be prepared for gruesome competition.

Edited by Reverinn, 07 January 2013 - 04:39 AM.

#9 Reverinn

Reverinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

The patient system: You took the time to do your research. You already know that item xx will be worth a fortune in the future due to updates to the game. You will hoard these item and store it in your storage. You will be patient until the day that your item is worth twice or three times as much once that patch comes out.

Up for this one! I earned a fortune doing this. :p_hi: You'll need to carefully trace market trends though. You'll also need a considerable amount of capital.

#10 TheUraharaShop

TheUraharaShop

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 962 posts
  • Server:My Dreams + Loki

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

Do any players see a problem with counting normal transactions in millions of the in game currency...? Knowing current market rates are caused by such high inflation brought on by the misconception of supply and demand and zeny collected and injected in to the game by bot farms.

I remember when the game still had a subscription and getting 1,000,000 zeny bought you great mid game gear and items... now it just buys you 1 max slotted item.

Just an observation..

Best way to make money, buy Kafra Shop items and vend them. With your 5k in points you could make 100-150m in 1 to 2 days.

Edited by TheUraharaShop, 07 January 2013 - 04:48 AM.

#11 visou

visou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

I just realized that old kafra items are worth a lot now :Emo_17:

Me and old friends that have used my account during the years has left gear that used to be junk, i found some good ones in my storage:

10x Pirate daggers
3x Rideword hats
2x filir pinions
4x Witchs pumpkins hat
2x Spare Card

I guess i just got somewhat rich from The patient system

Edited by visou, 07 January 2013 - 05:13 AM.

#12 dkitty

dkitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:28 AM

With those 5k KPs you can get close to 1b by buying stuff that you can vend, it's incredibly how much zeny $ can get you, I don't understand why anyone would buy zeny from the sketchy spammer bots, the rate is cut by half, plus it's illegal and not trustworthy.

Edited by dkitty, 07 January 2013 - 05:29 AM.

#13 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1779 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

If people really read market threads, many people (including me) buying KP stuff on forum but with few offers/deals going on, I guess people just lazy to read or doing for what's going on.. Press cash shop button -> buy -> pm/mail recipient or vend it -> you got your zeny..

#14 visou

visou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

With those 5k KPs you can get close to 1b by buying stuff that you can vend, it's incredibly how much zeny $ can get you, I don't understand why anyone would buy zeny from the sketchy spammer bots, the rate is cut by half, plus it's illegal and not trustworthy.

What kind of kafra items would be most profit to buy and sell?

#15 DarkSpiritX

DarkSpiritX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:53 AM

enrich elu/ori

#16 ODarksoulX

ODarksoulX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

enrich elu/ori

But enriched hammer isn't here anymore, is he? Selling Bmx3s wouldn't be a bad way to use the KP though.

Edited by ODarksoulX, 07 January 2013 - 06:07 AM.

#17 Reverinn

Reverinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

I think it's best to just make a chat room in Eden 1F selling KP items. Placing specific items (such as Neuralizer, RWC stuff) would do too. Once a deal's been made then just buy the item from Kafra shop, then sell it to the buyer. This makes vending more flexible, and there's a chance of selling items that aren't often sold (thus you can dictate the price).

#18 DarkSpiritX

DarkSpiritX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

so conclusion the best way to earn zeny is sell kp item/wpe :heh:

#19 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

Prices will also deflate sometimes when there are too many items compared to the population. Valk prices did reach an all time low at one point last year due to this. We'll see how population and prices settle for chaos server...

#20 kevru

kevru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 962 posts
  • Server:retired

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

I've made a fortune farming hazy forest runs and also investing in woe supplies then reselling them. They take alot of your time though but still worth the effort in the end xD

#21 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Pity you converted the WPE into KP already.

Always get best zeny per $ with WPE codes - 1k WPE fetches 150-200m. 1k KP seems to be around 110-135m

If you want to vend kafra shop items, the RWC rally boxes (going away tomorrow night maint!) and RWC reset ticket x5 boxes are really easy to sell right now, as are silvervine fruits. Rally boxes will likely go up after they leave the kafra shop, since the items they give are acct bound and too good to not get for many classes.

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 January 2013 - 03:46 PM.

#22 Banjo03

Banjo03

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Silvervine is the best, it only costs 40 kp.

#23 kcf1117

kcf1117

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

RWC is sold for the second time in the Kafra shop. I am not sure if it's going to come back again later on, but the price would definitedly go up in the nearly future. It still makes a good investment, and you may sell it when the price is right.

#24 celestience

celestience

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1080 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

the boxes are worthless though if the enchanter leaves

#25 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

Which is not going to happen for awhile...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users