(Pet) Imp Bug - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

(Pet) Imp Bug

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

Currently, my monk Chao is bugged with a Pet Imp by the portal that leads from Ein Field 06 to Juno Field 07(Goats/Harpies/Juperos Topside). I was going to put him back in an egg before maintenance, but i got caught up i convo with a friend and before i could do it, maintenance started and i got disconnected. My guess is, maintenance bugged the imp somehow.

I warped from Izlude to Ein Field 06, right next to the eastern portal that leads to Juno Field 07. As soon as i got to Ein 06, i disconnected. Logged in about 7 times and its the same thing everytime. I can't bwing, can't put pet back in the egg. I dont have enough time to even open a menu before getting d/c'd.

Hopped on another account and took a couple screenies. One screenie is of Chao & the imp both bugged on top of each other. The other screenie is of just the Imp, still bugged long after Chao has disconnected. He's still bugged and disconnects, and the imp is still right near the portal even if Chao isn't logged in :(

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Fuuton, 09 January 2013 - 03:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users