getting a bit irritated.. would someone mind helping? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

getting a bit irritated.. would someone mind helping?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OkamiOkoru

OkamiOkoru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

i had obtained a well dried bone and tried using it on a baby desert wolf and as i was about to click he moved, i thought oh well ill use it again because the spin wheel didnt pop up, but no my item is gone, then shortly after i tried using a yellow butterfly wing i PAID for, but instead of working it just vanishes from my invetory... would someone mind sheding some light or helping out?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

Items are used the moment you double click (or use via hotkey).

This means, with taming items, you lose the tame, even if for some reason you're not able to click the monster. This is one of the reasons you should be tanking the monster you're trying to tame (the other is that taming chances are higher if the monster is at low HP - this was tested and the effect was large enough that I can't dismiss it)

This also means, with items like Yellow Butterfly Wing, which bring up a menu, if you click cancel at that window, you've wasted the item. So don't do that.

Sorry for slow response, missed this post yesterday.

Edited by DrAzzy, 25 January 2013 - 11:01 AM.

#3 OkamiOkoru

OkamiOkoru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

Items are used the moment you double click (or use via hotkey).

This means, with taming items, you lose the tame, even if for some reason you're not able to click the monster. This is one of the reasons you should be tanking the monster you're trying to tame (the other is that taming chances are higher if the monster is at low HP - this was tested and the effect was large enough that I can't dismiss it)

This also means, with items like Yellow Butterfly Wing, which bring up a menu, if you click cancel at that window, you've wasted the item. So don't do that.

Sorry for slow response, missed this post yesterday.

its fine, thank you for the info

#4 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

i had obtained a well dried bone and tried using it on a baby desert wolf and as i was about to click he moved, i thought oh well ill use it again because the spin wheel didnt pop up, but no my item is gone, then shortly after i tried using a yellow butterfly wing i PAID for, but instead of working it just vanishes from my invetory... would someone mind sheding some light or helping out?

Where exactly was your character when you used the yellow butterfly wing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users