Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#76 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:12 AM

The thing that sucks about Windows Phone is that it is so easy to use, easy to navigate, highly efficient, has all the power, and is the easiest mobile platform to develop for. So no one wants to develop for it since they like the hard stuff.

#77 IVBela

IVBela

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

it's out. i just installed it on my droid. you can play w/o FB but the data is saved locally.

Yea, with item trading disabled, multiple device support disabled. Seriously, is this a fb app?

#78 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

no kidding ... wish the FB wall was there but I ended up making a shell fb account

#79 tonihund

tonihund

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:23 AM

yeah its out its out its out...pfff what a joke...its the whole day out for guys from USA pif and the whole world has to wait damn.

Edited by tonihund, 21 March 2013 - 10:28 AM.

#80 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

initial game play reminds me of old beta RO. you can only be a swordie, mage or acolyte.

Edited by waka, 21 March 2013 - 10:44 AM.

#81 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

yeah but read the FB page again...there is a release date written...21 March 2013....SO...WE have 21.March 2013 today EVEN in america it is now 21 March 2013 so THAT MEANS...the game have to be out...NOW!"!!!!!!!!!!! like they promised damn.

Agreed. It is frustrating as hell when you are promised something and then can't get verification from the company even though MANY users patiently waited only to sit and wait and wait and wait. It would be nice to hear something along the lines of: "We have sent the app to the iTunes marketplace and are currently waiting on them to release it. We have put through a call to inquire about it's approximate release time." - Something along those lines would be awesome.

#82 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Runs great on Nexus 4. Also using shell FB account, I'm not going to use FB again. They should let you validate through Google account instead.

Has anyone tried running this through bluestacks on a PC to see how well it emulates? Also, does "chat" actually work or am I talking to myself when I use it?

#83 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

I was wondering if there was an android sim out there.. found 2 lunatic cards so far

#84 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

so where do we go now to get our valk merc scrolls!!

#85 shpongled

shpongled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

just checked android store and its available. how come its listed under a different company name though?

Edited by shpongled, 21 March 2013 - 12:45 PM.

#86 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

Bluestacks is an Android emulator for Windows, but I'm not sure how it handles games like this.

As far as I can tell Neocyon is the development company that Gravity is paying to make mobile games. Gravity just leverages the rights they have to the Ragnarok Online content and assets. The company itself probably has very few developers in house these days..... outsource and reap the money from the shop sales.

#87 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Neocyon is a direct subsidiary of Gravity. Gravity acquired them back in like 2005 and they have developed all of Gravity's mobile games.

#88 shpongled

shpongled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

ive seen posts on googleplays store saying that you cant move the game to sd card? is this true? i dont even have 40mbs of free space left on my damn phone. the thing came packaged with practically no memory storage on the phone (but a 16gb sd card)

#89 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

makes sense that Neo is a subsidiary of Gravity. there's no way they are giving up the micropayments

#90 creaper

creaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

I still wish there was away to get it on kindle I played it on an android and it was fun but yeah that ain't right it ain't out everywhere

#91 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

I wonder what the drop rates are for items. I got a spore card when I was messing around on it last night after about 10 minutes.

#92 Kryz

Kryz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

is it out for ios?

#93 Rivernet

Rivernet

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:15 AM

I seems not able to find it anywhere at my google store. (europe user)

#94 Inspir

Inspir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

Hello everyone. I'm currently on the first main quest (kill 5 spores), but I can't seem to finish the quest. I am killing spores but my kill count isn't increasing for the quest. Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks!

#95 loki16578941123

loki16578941123

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

Hello everyone. I'm currently on the first main quest (kill 5 spores), but I can't seem to finish the quest. I am killing spores but my kill count isn't increasing for the quest. Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks!

Haven't had this issue but, the game seems to be weird at times. You can always abandon the quest (talk to the person that gave it to you), and then retake it. See if that helps.

#96 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

The thing that sucks about Windows Phone is that it is so easy to use, easy to navigate, highly efficient, has all the power, and is the easiest mobile platform to develop for. So no one wants to develop for it since they like the hard stuff.

Unless windows phones manage to lag, ragnarok will never ever run on those. LAG is the most important part of ragnarok gameplay

#97 Opethian

Opethian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Server:Chaos/Classic

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

I was wondering if there was an android sim out there.. found 2 lunatic cards so far

I wonder what the drop rates are for items. I got a spore card when I was messing around on it last night after about 10 minutes.

Cards drop ALOT more often on this one. You can also combine cards and forge items and all kinds of cool stuff :) Oh yea, and there are also different levels of cards like Spore card 1, Spore card 2, etc. I already have about 8 - 9 cards from just messing around for a few hours last night.

Edited by Opethian, 22 March 2013 - 05:00 AM.

#98 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

the game so far reminds me of a ragnarok + diablo 3. I have noticed some beefier monster leaders. You have to be careful about going afk. Some interesting though - cards and equipment have levels of upgrade that will add random stats, above the normal no stat equpment/card

noticed the wheel = "daily quen" feature for free stuff one time a day. There is even an auction house and daily quests (with warp to zone)

Edited by waka, 22 March 2013 - 05:36 AM.

#99 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

No, it's not out for anyone except, Android users in the U.S. only. Users of iOS and all other users around the world are still wondering what the hell is going on. We've finally been told that there 'are delays'. No word on who, what , when, or why, other than that. For all we know, it could be today, or next month. Staggering. It is confusing having discussions about gameplay mixed in with posts about why they can't find the game. Maybe a separate gameplay thread until everyone is able to download it?!!

#100 Caraighan

Caraighan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:23 AM

it's available for Canadian Android users as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users