Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#126 Lovebane

Lovebane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Is there like a thread about this? ie. what stats do? ie. apsd? skills and hints?

Kafra Storage is crazy.. first you have to get to level 10.. and then they also don't tell you it's 10k zeny until you're at level 10 to unlock for 10 slots of space. >.>
I don't know if it's shared storage..

do your quests.. you get poring pet which unlocks 4 inventory slots.. and the angry kid west of city has a quest to kill/get 3 red then you gotta kill a hard L9 king slime for another bag.

Do your daily spins.. hit your hp bar for the menu, daily spin button when it's the poring.. don't accidentally a spin for rubies.

swordman seems easiest because it requires no skillz. :P

Character delete takes 24 hours o.o I don't know if that's instant delete or to enable the delete confirmation..

Rubies you have are server locked.. not account based so boooo!

For a mobile based game, it's pretty stupid to have different servers AND separate payment.
Comparable mmmo would be com2us's IMO which I believe is shared cash across their 4 servers but no global cash which shares with their other games..
They're heavy on the crappy item gambling though.. (bastards.)

ROVU pretty much takes over where IMO left off for me in terms of mmmo.

Edited by Lovebane, 25 March 2013 - 06:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users