High Speed Cart Ram - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

High Speed Cart Ram

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Godzilla

Godzilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

The skill seems to not be responding properly. I find that if I am being hit by more than 2 monsters, it will not work like normal skills will. For example, gfist - I can spam the gfist key and it will walk to the monster or attempt to continously move and fist. High speed cart ram will not reposition me to hit the monster, even though I am in auto attack range. Either this needs to be fixed or HSCR needs its range increased by 1 cell. I hope that some other whitesmiths can support me on this. Nothing more frustrating than being hitlocked in auto attack range but my only killing skill will not work unless I spam click the ground to move for 45 seconds.

#2 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

I tested the skill and it is working like it should work, i can only think of 3 reasons why this is happening.

1.You may be experiencing position lag
2.You have not enough zeny to perform the skill
3.You forgot to cast cart boost before attempting to cart ram.

#3 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:14 AM

No the problem is there. But it's all about position lag, if you've targeted something but you get hit, you have to move again before you can HSCR the target. It's extremely annoying but like most elements of this game if you're good it's because you're used to the lag!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users