prejt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:08 PM

GREAT REQUEIM PVP 5/5 EVENT.

General info:
1. What and How

A) Free battle is created 5 min before match start with the name of team that created it. Team which create free battle is the first from top in table [ ^A vs vB - A create].
B)Team captain have to pass password to room to other team captain and make SS of it [just in case if there would be problem]. Winnig Team captain also have 30min after battle time to post link with SS of final score at forum.
No SS both teams get kickd from turnament
C)If FB will be not created in 15 min since the time it should start then oposing team win by w/O same if the other team dont join created FB.

2. Event have 3 phazes

A) Friday - all the teams that want to participate have to post their 5 ppl team at forum in pecial thread.
Team name/captain [who contact other team] and members before 3pm PST. Thread about Sign should be done 24 h before. GM or CM randomly put teams in slots.
Posted Image
B ) Saturday - Half Way, first match start at 11PST and have to be finish before 12PST those who won start second round at 13 PST and have to be finish before 14 PST.
C) Final - Sunday same hours as saturday first match 11PST, final/3rd place 13 PST

Rules
- min lvl. 60
- no aeds
- random class, no more than one from each clas
- flags can be captured

Breaking the rules > SS > kick from turnament

Prizes
- prizes are up to GM's

p.s SS > screen shot
p.s2 > i may change few things here if i have better idea

Edited by prejt, 14 October 2010 - 01:35 PM.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:01 PM

The idea is good, but maybe should be some automatic system like the gvg tournament, but one that works -_-

Or, could be a player event, wich could require to have the Player Run Events section back in the forum.

#3 prejt

prejt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:19 AM

The idea is good, but maybe should be some automatic system like the gvg tournament, but one that works -_-

Or, could be a player event, wich could require to have the Player Run Events section back in the forum.

Ofcourse i could create it the way with arenas, all rules, scripts and all kind of stuf my creative mind can produce. However i know how gravity works and every time i create some new idea i try to create some rule i have to keep.
For this one was to make it the way that no update needed, any GM/CM can do it with minimal work.

So if u look at it carefully all that CM have to do is put names in form after battles or solve conflict. All that could be done in 30 min without need to log in to game. Only time when they have to log to game will be to send prizes to winner which can take 15 min.

So CM's and players dont have much work, we dont need any updates, everything is clear how and when and all whats left is a good will..

p.s If i know that stuf i can do would be ever usefull i could write even quests,design mobs or anything u want but reality is the thing that hit hard since I'm waiting for -_-n dominator atack all buton for over 2 years now...

#4 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:37 AM

Ofcourse i could create it the way with arenas, all rules, scripts and all kind of stuf my creative mind can produce. However i know how gravity works and every time i create some new idea i try to create some rule i have to keep.
For this one was to make it the way that no update needed, any GM/CM can do it with minimal work.

So if u look at it carefully all that CM have to do is put names in form after battles or solve conflict. All that could be done in 30 min without need to log in to game. Only time when they have to log to game will be to send prizes to winner which can take 15 min.

So CM's and players dont have much work, we dont need any updates, everything is clear how and when and all whats left is a good will..

p.s If i know that stuf i can do would be ever usefull i could write even quests,design mobs or anything u want but reality is the thing that hit hard since I'm waiting for -_-n dominator atack all buton for over 2 years now...

AMEN to that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users