Sakray WoE - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sakray WoE

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Arec

Arec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

Magic Ninjas dont really have a good chance one vs one in woe, genetics little green ground spell thing.. alot of skills just one shot us.. and they dont work with cicada skin shed.

Ninjas hardly do any magic damage theres a monk attacking the emp and he wasnt even flinching.

There are hardly any ninjas in general testing and i can see why because theyre under powered and die in one hit. every class can take them out easy. and magic ninjas are pretty gimped and theyre kind of made into a debuffer role as kagerou... they lack survivability and magic lacks damage.

#2 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

The no knockback playstyle of woe works againts them since their cicada blocks attacks yet they can still be attacked repeatedly then killed.

#3 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

lol. They have skills that can give coma status and reduce stats in woe. And with 16th night all skills become almost or literally instant. There's more ninja testers than there were for the woe update. They aren't useless. Classes like maestros and wanderers are quite similar. Not exactly used for killing but mostly de-buffs or buffing allies. Killing is possible but it's not their main strength.

#4 Arec

Arec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

lol. They have skills that can give coma status and reduce stats in woe. And with 16th night all skills become almost or literally instant. There's more ninja testers than there were for the woe update. They aren't useless. Classes like maestros and wanderers are quite similar. Not exactly used for killing but mostly de-buffs or buffing allies. Killing is possible but it's not their main strength.

You havnt played a ninja have you? the coma status chance is real low. And the instant cast on skills like freezing spear or flame petals is pointless because we do like 1 damage to enemies. Alot of people use fire armors during woe.. elemtal resists in general. I was literally the only ninja testing. I saw no others. The other people testing were royal gaurds genetics and rangers and monks. You havnt seen the Cooldown on shock either. You can only shock one person. And the CD is 10seconds or more. Coma status CD is longer then Shocks. Illusion shadow is useless during WoE.Magic needs way more killing ability.

The no knockback playstyle of woe works againts them since their cicada blocks attacks yet they can still be attacked repeatedly then killed.

You cant be knocked back during woe, as well as you can only do it 3 times. Certain skills dont trigger cicada. as well as to survive you need to spam cicada skin shed which always ends in fully drained SP. as i said... Magic Ninjas need more attackability.

Edited by Arec, 31 January 2013 - 02:21 PM.

#5 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

When were you testing? It's been out for nearly a week. People aren't all on at the same time. And they have aoe freeze spells and uncloak skills that are like 13x13. They aren't extremely strong and they are pretty much an equivalent of a maestro.

#6 Arec

Arec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

When were you testing? It's been out for nearly a week. People aren't all on at the same time. And they have aoe freeze spells and uncloak skills that are like 13x13. They aren't extremely strong and they are pretty much an equivalent of a maestro.

out of 2000-3000 people on the main server, there is around 30 testing on sakray. Maybe even lower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users