Literally Been 3 hours of annoyance - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Literally Been 3 hours of annoyance

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Almost finished quest gms arent helping ive sat here for 3or 4 hour watching everyone else finish quest my lvling is on hault everything is on hault cuz im waitin in this dumb ninja quest. Specific i was in Ninja survival test RESTART then I logged in after about 5mins Dc tried starting off were I was srewd u pquest logg im still -_-ing waiting...waiting screen shots nothing I just want this sh@#$ fixed so i can play today and not waste all this time I've almsot a year for this and now -_- more waiting. FIX THIS ANYONE gms are a fail for me Tickets useless ><

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Huh? I honestly can't figure out what the bug you're talking about is.

I know earlier they restarted the zone servers with the ninja quest on it in order to fix a problem with the survival test (and many other issues), but it should be working now, and you haven't made it clear what issue you're encoutering when you try to do the ninja survival test.

And - when I was doing testing on sakray, the ninja survival test was at least 1 hour of annoyance. It's one of the more tedious jobchange quests.

#3 LethalJokeChar

LethalJokeChar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

I've got a problem with my ninja job change too. It happened before that restart to fix a bunch of things, but the restart still didn't help.

What happened was, I had just made some sort of prototype ninja cutter in the weapon making test. I talked to Cougar and selected that I had finished it. Then at that moment I dc'd for some reason. I don't think it was my ISP... more likely something else triggered this DC as I was able to log back on almost immediately. But then I was sent back to my save point with an item rollback. When I went back, Cougar is still expecting me to make a weapon, but now none of the NPCs you use to forge work. They all keep saying that I don't need to use them.

So let's see... I made a ticket, sent a PM to campitor (if that is supposed to help, someone said to try that), and still waiting... -_-

my char's name is Breezume if that helps.

#4 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

I've got a problem with my ninja job change too. It happened before that restart to fix a bunch of things, but the restart still didn't help.

What happened was, I had just made some sort of prototype ninja cutter in the weapon making test. I talked to Cougar and selected that I had finished it. Then at that moment I dc'd for some reason. I don't think it was my ISP... more likely something else triggered this DC as I was able to log back on almost immediately. But then I was sent back to my save point with an item rollback. When I went back, Cougar is still expecting me to make a weapon, but now none of the NPCs you use to forge work. They all keep saying that I don't need to use them.

So let's see... I made a ticket, sent a PM to campitor (if that is supposed to help, someone said to try that), and still waiting... -_-

my char's name is Breezume if that helps.

i pm oda and still waiting at the been since 9 i think thats alittle over 4 hours maybe more idk but i jsut want my kag but its a fail crappy lvlign day for me

#5 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

I know earlier they restarted the zone servers with the ninja quest on it in order to fix a problem with the survival test (and many other issues), but it should be working now, and you haven't made it clear what issue you're encoutering when you try to do the ninja survival test.

And - when I was doing testing on sakray, the ninja survival test was at least 1 hour of annoyance. It's one of the more tedious jobchange quests.

ill make it clear I was in survival test then they restarted. Restarted whole quest and bugged it im currently at part were you create dagger doing nothing B/c I cant tla kto npc or anything it bascialyl took me back to a prior step I completed. I made +9 dagger the nwent to next part of ninja quest.

#6 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

This is Posted Image

#7 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

did you make a dagger or shuriken

#8 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

did you make a dagger or shuriken

dagger

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users