Server Error in '/' Application. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Server Error in '/' Application.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GamerRaf

GamerRaf

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

I don't know what to do here and it's preventing me from playing. I just need help on this I have tried many things but I don't understand what to do. Please help.

#2 Yukiaru

Yukiaru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationTroutdale, OR
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Is this occurring when you run the patcher? Do you have any security/anti-virus software installed? What operating system are you using? Also; so I can help you better; what have you tried?

#3 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

Yes, please tell us exactly what you did to trigger this error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users