I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

Hello,

I'm from Maestia EU. Kinda wondering how NA is doing? Like;
- Level cap
- Content
- Playerbase (not much as I can see from the forums)

In return I can anwser your questions about EU :P

#2 Smashey

Smashey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Level cap is 68

Content up to palus

Player base extremely small.

Lightyears behind EU version and Warp Portal does not seem to care. Maybe they will close this game so the ban can be lifted and us North American people can go play the full version of the game in EU instead of Warp Portals trial version.

#3 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

Hmm I wonder who oppressing the SGs?

#4 Smashey

Smashey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

You gotta QQ on every thread Xiao?

By oppressing SG, do you mean by fighting them in rvr? Isnt that what RvR is for?

Dont mind DoomXiao Exclusiva. He doesnt even play the game because he thinks getting pk'ed in RvR is oppression.

Im sure you can LOL at that considering the server you come from recently had channels removed from all night regions. I think the exact words by the gm's over there were "To Force PvP"

See, in this version. SG see PvP as harassment.

Go play Tetris. There is no PK there.

#5 sejung

sejung

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

Xiao just got pwnd! lol

#6 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Did I said anything about getting PK in rvr?Also the last time a GM post anything here in the maestia forum..was...Oct 22...I first play this game cause of the 7 Keys...but since there no update for like...6 months and no GM attention...sigh...this was so fun...

Edited by DoomXiao, 14 February 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#7 Rakhasa1

Rakhasa1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Delphi

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

Yes Exclusiva ol' mighty, can you answer me this: do you have trolls like the guy QQing about oppression in EU version? Also, the only thing I ever remember Xiao doing anything in Maestia was whine about dieing in PvP and he never paid 1 penny to the game and tried to get ppl like me who support the game, banned. lol ? Oh and praying at altar, that's about all he did. Didn't do anyhting productive GG

Edited by Rakhasa1, 27 February 2013 - 12:03 AM.

#8 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

So much spelling mistakes even you've edited it once o3o. Also I never spent a penny cause I'm just a little kid unlike some jobless prince who is keep swiping his credit card. Honestly its like that you want me to undermine you.

Edited by DoomXiao, 27 February 2013 - 03:08 PM.

#9 SleepyAssassin

SleepyAssassin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

While you probably no longer check these forums, all content/levels have now been updated to 100. Playerbase is still fairly low, but there do seem to be returning players trickling back in after word of the update gets around. As you can see, there are bitter feuds between SG/TK if you're into that =P

#10 Dasefex

Dasefex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

Nice to see somethings never change and nice to see rak and yosh playing ive been stuck on gw2 for the last 6 months with the level cap is it worth reinstalling?

#11 SleepyAssassin

SleepyAssassin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

Depends what you think is worth it I suppose. The playerbase hasn't grown all that much. There's been a few returning players but not as many as one might hope or expected. If you enjoyed 1>68 content for a length of time, then the same will be true of 68>100 in my opinion. It is a bit of a longer grind though naturally.

#12 Rakhasa1

Rakhasa1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Delphi

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

So many spelling mistakes? I only see 1 spelling mistake, spelling bee kid. Also, I know you're not even a "kid". If you were 11 like you keep claiming you are, you're not qualified to be playing online games. I thought you'd know that considering you like to report people for breaking policies only to your favor. Also, PhantomXiao = Leviatha now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz see ya in game~~ and stop hiding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users