Account Bound - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Account Bound

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

So ive been trying to get my account for the longest time. back when they made the whole warp portal system, a friend wanted to pay for my account so he put my account on his warp portal account. we did not know that this would mean the account was gonna be bound to 1 warp portal account. we tried sending several letters to the warp portal team so we could transfer the account but somehow it didnt go trough. Can anyone tell me exactly what i need to do to recover my account? cuz if i dont, whenever the server resets all passwords i have to contact this guy to change it for me and he already quit playing ragnarok a while ago and got married. i really dont want to keep bringing it up. Pleaseeeeeee, i dont wanna get a bunch of 150s and then suddenly cant play ever again. i have had this account since about 5 years ago, long b4 they made the warp portal system and i want it back :sob: :thx: .

#2 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

If you're not getting through to the warp portal support staff, try sending a private message to Oda.

#3 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

how do i do that?

#4 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

• Click on this link.
  • Click on the "Send me a message" button on the (upper/middle) right part of the page.

Edited by ShiveringShadows, 15 February 2013 - 07:50 AM.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

It is very hard to get the GMs to unbind warpportal accounts, maybe even impossible. The accounts on your warpportal account are supposed to be YOUR accounts. If you want a friend to pay it, they can gift/sell you WPE codes to use on your own warpportal account (or you share your WP account, not your game account). Part of the point of this is specifically to make it impossible for people to change the ownership of one of their accounts in order to prevent illegal sale of accounts.

Also - did you ever check on the tickets you submitted? Many email services mistakenly block all email related to warpportal support tickets, so you actually have to check on the support site to see for sure if you got any updates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users