BRAND NEW PLAYER - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

BRAND NEW PLAYER

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BowBowAh

BowBowAh

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

so i finally got the game to install,update, and run, that mini-window was a pain.....
so now i have a problem with a slow mouse... and character createion, servers keep rejecting me from logging in, chaos, and loki... any wonderfully brilliant ideas out tehre for me?

#2 EpicGnome

EpicGnome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

Mouse is lag on your end. If it was Ragnarok lagging you could still move the mouse at a normal speed.You can only enter Loki if you have the classic client. If you have the normal client you can only enter Chaos. Is your client fully updated? Go to Setup and try this:

Lowest resolution that you can tolerate playing at, uncheck full screen, uncheck mouse exclusive, Sprite detail and texture detail to medium or low, and I personally choose no sound. See if any of that fixes your lag. You will also get rejected from the Chaos server when it is down but that is only on Tuesdays during a certain period.

#3 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

Did your mouse come with software that adds fancy features? If so, then try successively disabling those features and see whether the problem is resolved. Otherwise, try disabling the "mouse exclusive" option in the Setup application.

Edited by Axylus, 18 February 2013 - 07:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users