Star Gladiator Solar, Lunar and Stellar Shadow Skill Doesnt Work! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Star Gladiator Solar, Lunar and Stellar Shadow Skill Doesnt Work!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

Ok, im new in this class, and when i saw this skill, I think will be very useful increase ASPD by sacrifice my sight... the skill says that will work only at job50, so i was leveling till job50 and finally i have reach it. My sight just got dark, ok that was suppose to hapen, but doesnt increase my ASPD.

please can check the ASPD bonus? coz it doesnt give any ASPD bonus D: im Star Gladiator 91/50 and has the skill at lv10.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

That still hasn't been fixed? -_-

Submit a ticket at the WarpPortal Support Center. You should explain the problem and ask for your character's skills to be reset.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

That still hasn't been fixed? -_-

My response too!

It was broken by renewal over 2 years ago.... I assumed it had long since been fixed.

#4 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

i have submit a ticket when i post this, srsly hope i get any answer by the iRO Staff, i spend many hours in this char, then i raise it till job50, u know that SG's aspd sucks, and if equip a shield and/or book decrease a loot D: so u can image how much time i spend on this char.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users