Guillotine Cross Job Change Not Working. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Guillotine Cross Job Change Not Working.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cheezerz

Cheezerz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

I am trying to go into the house and it worked earlier but then I d/cd and now I try to go back in and it says it's locked and It's not working for 2 other people that are there also. Any info?

#2 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

You bugged it when you dc-ed, you will have to wait till the instance is destroyed.

#3 Cheezerz

Cheezerz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

The instance?

#4 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

do u mean the mansion part? where u have to run pass the enemies and kill that dude? according to the wiki, you have to wait 10 minutes on failures.

NOTE: If you took longer than 10 minutes, she will warp you back to her location on the field map and you will have to do the mission over again. If you die within the mansion as well, you will have to wait for the 10 minute timer to expire before you can re-enter. The GX NPC will mention "it is better to strike when it is darker" etc. etc., indicating that you may not re-enter until 10 min. cool-down is over. There is also a similar 'wait' period for this section of the quest, as only one player may enter at any given time. Other players must wait till the previous tester is finished prior to allowed entrance by the Female GX NPC.

http://irowiki.org/w...ob_Change_Guide

#5 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

Oh yeah,btw,sometimes this part bugs.I remember when making my first GX,instead of waiting for 10 mins,I had to come back after an hour,then the lady will let you in.Just gotta have patience,I guess.

#6 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Report if it takes more than 10-20 minutes. I had a problem with the RK quest before too it made me wait two hours to retry.

Edited by Baturiano, 25 February 2013 - 08:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users