Sword Mastery increase Acid bomb and Cart Cannon DMG? - Page 2 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sword Mastery increase Acid bomb and Cart Cannon DMG?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:32 AM

Oh yea, sorry, that's specifically MVP.

I believe that the EA9+ Erdes will outdamage CC on Large and Mid with AK cards with or without pyro. AB will also be higher on Large - either with AK or AS.

If the Erde is AS carded, without pyro, the CC is a bit weaker than RTE on mid, but stronger by a bit on Large.

I am really biased towards unbreakable, since I usually always pyro, though extensive testing has left my 3xAS RTE for TI's, Hazy Forest, non-mvp stuff

But yea, the sword mastery effecting CC makes RTE so good for PVM, TI's and stuff. I am sure a 3 AK RTE would be sick for CC on MVP, but not sure if it could beat a byeo.

Edited by Havenn, 18 November 2013 - 08:37 AM.

#27 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:34 AM

Without pyro, erde is junk.

And RTE was always the go-to weapon for CC and AB (though, as Havenn noted above, vs MVPs, the byeo is better because of the +50% vs boss + malangdo enchantable)

#28 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:39 AM

nopyroTG.png  No Pyro, no buffs xD. +20 str and Box of resentment/drowsy. XD.

#RTEHater

Edited by Havenn, 18 November 2013 - 08:42 AM.

#29 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

I would like to see if anyone post a pic of CC Damage with same refine rate as above post on 3x AS RTE with lv 10 Axe Mastery and lv 5 Sword Mastery

Edited by Hikusaak, 19 November 2013 - 02:21 AM.

#30 tachyu

tachyu

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

Hello fellas.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but for us who are still Alchys, does anyone know if this also works with Cart Revolution?

Thank you.

#31 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

sorry if I necro this but after read the pinned weapon thread twice and this thread I want to make sure:

1. mastery skill doesn't affect AB damage at all?
  2. according to the following, seems like axe mastery isn't worth to get all even it works with swords? what about axe mastery on mace weapon?  Does sword mastery add AB/CC damage when I use axe and mace?

3. Sword Mastery does affect AB/CC damage at a noticeable amount (worth to get, works with Swords and Daggers).
    Axe Mastery does affect AB/CC damage with a bare amount (not worth to get, works with Swords and Axes)  

Edited by GreenIvy, 04 July 2014 - 10:28 PM.

#32 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:33 AM

On some. Yes, RTE pyro beats Erde, but Erde usually always wins by a bit on large for AB, if you have AK it will be much better CC. The downside to rte is that it can break. You should really only default Erde if its e9+ and +12 or higher. Rte is best starting wep for all around

#33 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:35 AM

Sorry replied to the 3rd to last post. It seems sword mastery only effects CC and only on swords. I've tried axe, doesn't seem to influence anything.

#34 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

CC (but never AB) is effected by mastery attack.

Sword mastery only works with swords (I think this includes daggers)

Axe mastery now works with 1-hand swords as well as axes (I don't know if it works on maces, I doubt it), but the attack it gives is smaller, at a cost of more skill points, so it's hard to justicy the cost of getting it. 

1. according to the following, seems like axe mastery isn't worth to get all even it works with swords? 

Where was that bit quoted from? Was it in the wiki? If so, let us know what page so we can remove the wrong information. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 05 July 2014 - 10:29 AM.

#35 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

CC (but never AB) is effected by mastery attack.

Sword mastery only works with swords (I think this includes daggers)

Axe mastery now works with 1-hand swords as well as axes (I don't know if it works on maces, I doubt it), but the attack it gives is smaller, at a cost of more skill points, so it's hard to justicy the cost of getting it. 

Where was that bit quoted from? Was it in the wiki? If so, let us know what page so we can remove the wrong information. 

thanks for the clarification. The quoted info is from the pinned thread under merchant class guide section. 'Facts' paragraph point 2) and 3), just need to remove AB

I will drop axe mastery, instead max potion research for increasing slim healing amount and homun res. left me 2 points don't know where to go  :dotdotdot:

Edited by GreenIvy, 05 July 2014 - 12:46 PM.

#36 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:57 AM

thanks for the clarification. The quoted info is from the pinned thread under merchant class guide section. 'Facts' paragraph point 2) and 3), just need to remove AB

I will drop axe mastery, instead max potion research for increasing slim healing amount and homun res. left me 2 points don't know where to go  :dotdotdot:

Sorry! Thanks for letting me know, I've fixed it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users