Failed to connect to Patch Client - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Failed to connect to Patch Client

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tophouse12

tophouse12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

Oda!! fix this once and for all i was patient enough to wait for this bug to fix but i am now fed up so can you please make this i mandatory maintenance issue cuz this is starting to pissed me the hell of i can't even patch to the client its like trying to pull teeth from a rhino and before you even ask yes i reinstalled it and yes i changed the patch file to another location and yes i changed the firewall to lower settings even turned it off to get it to patch and yes i did try to run as admin still nothing so can you please fix this is has been happening since you guys split up the setup and the servers from clasic awhile back and now its increasingly getting worse so please for the love of god make sure this gets into #1 priority for this weeks maintnace cuz i can't even play on my account and its 3x exp and drops that i am missing out atm and i pay for my vip and i feel like i am being cheated out of my benifit of my vip from this server event

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

See this thread — specifically, my fourth post in it. To assist in diagnosing the root cause of this problem, please also state who your ISP is.

Edited by Axylus, 02 March 2013 - 10:48 AM.

#3 tophouse12

tophouse12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

Comcast is my ISP and also i did change the captiblitly types for sp2/sp3/windows 95/me/2000/etc... still dont work

#4 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

You have to change your DNS servers.

#5 tophouse12

tophouse12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

i contacted my ISP and they said that my side of the conection is working properly and reset and changed my IPA. and as well as they even looked onto the website tried to access it and they are having the same issue as i am changing the DNS will not change anything. The issue atm is on the Warpprtal side of their ISP they need to contact them and to rewrite the coding for this error to resloved its self

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users