purposely capping at certain levels? - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

purposely capping at certain levels?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chrisyusi

chrisyusi

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

i've been trying real hard to learn as much as i can about the game; so i've been reading a lot of the guides posted by some of the veteran players

one point that keeps popping up that confuses me is level capping

i get the impression that some players purposely stop levelling at certain levels (50, 60, 70)

from what i can gather, it's related to certain areas or level related farming, although not very many have gone into detail about it

i would love some feedback or insight about this

also, why do they seem to make alternates that they permanently stop at those levels. can't we just say, reach level 50, cap for a while until we get all the items we want to get that drops better for lvl 50 and below, then move on to the next, 60, do the same, then 70, then get ourselves ready for max level?

or is there something im missing? are they doing it to make permanent farmers of these items for profit, which is why they don't let them level up? but, if that's the case, don't the items at the higher levels give more profit because they are more powerful or more potent? only thing i can think that are better at low levels, somewhat are the farming for ingredients in production, but even then don't we eventually have to level up for the next production level items which are more potent anyway?

would love veteran insights about this. THANKS SO MUCH!

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:44 AM

Capping at 50-60 lets you farm all your end game gear/accessories the easiest, as for level 70 cap its the last area that all classes are useful, post 70 any non ninja/pally class quickly becomes useless except to sit in a bubble and spam party pots.

#3 chrisyusi

chrisyusi

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

wow, very fast response from moderator StormHaven

really appreciate it!

questions satisfied! :thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users