Theore*s Request is BUGED - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Theore*s Request is BUGED

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tonihund

tonihund

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

After i get the Splendide Supplys and brought them to Daphrer and spoke to Pouche again and get the 5 Mora Coins and the 500k job exp i tried to speak to Theodora to finish the quest and get the other 5 Mora Coins but NO like allways stupid bug it doesn*t work....damn i am so pissed right now...i am wasted the whole day in doin ash vacuum quests to do this quest and now?
It doesn*t work-.-

#2 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

You have to return to Theore for the other 5 coins... taking to Theodora only clears your quest log.
plus, the only requirement for the quest is Ring of the Wise King, which can be started right from the get go if you just pay the cat agent. The quest itself shouldn't take more than 1.5 hours..

#3 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

^ +1
It is stated clearly in irowiki.org that you must talk to Theore back in Mid-Camp and not Theodore the fairy to get the additional 5 mora coins reward. I suggest that you should read and follow the guide provided clearly before you ranting over the forums for a bug that does not even exists in the first place.

Edited by stygionyx, 14 March 2013 - 02:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users