Support Ticket; Support Log In; IG Cash Shop Bugged! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Support Ticket; Support Log In; IG Cash Shop Bugged!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JACK5

JACK5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:37 AM

I tried to log in on support.warpportal.com and it doesn't allow me. Is the U/N and P/W different from the warpportal.com? Do i have to register separetly from warpportal.com? I really need to follow up on a ticket but I am having one HELL of a time trying to contact/ reach you guys. Please help.

ALSO the IG Cash Shop is bugged (that is why i am sending the ticket). I LOST 4500 KP with nothing in return. Sometimes, everytime i log in from a certain char, the KP points shown in the the cash shop = 0 (which actually should of been 95). I close and open again then it shows 95.

Nothing really big on this part, but my 4500kp/ or my (500kp x 9) is really something I cannot overlook.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:34 AM

Yes, WarpPortal and WarpPortal Support Center accounts are completely separate. You're not actually required to create an account to use the WarpPortal Support Center; just choose the "submit a ticket" option at the top of the page.

#3 JACK5

JACK5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

thank you. But i actually need to open a ticket since i have to do a follow up for them. ><. I guess i gonna miss purchasing more boxes :( good for me

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

No, just sign up for a Warpportal support account. You don't have to do anything special for that, it's just a separate account so if you are locked out of your wp account you can contact support.

Edited by DrAzzy, 19 March 2013 - 05:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users