St. Patricks Day Quest - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

St. Patricks Day Quest

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MasterKnshn

MasterKnshn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Old Loki

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

I took the quest a few days ago, killed the cramps, but because I just job changed to Hunter, I didn't want to waste the exp so I waited till job level 30. Now the NPC will not let me speak to him, I tried speaking to the ones previous in the quest and later in the quest and nothing happens at each one.

Posted Image

#2 misimon

misimon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

Re-using the thread because I also have a problem with the St Patrick's quest. I have two characters that can't kill the cramps just by theirselves (they're both more than level 45), but when I try to make party with someone and they keep killing, my kill count doesn't increase. It just happens with two of my charaters, the other ones seem fine. ???

#3 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

maybe there's a minimum level requirement to proceed with the quest ?? :)

#4 Pika

Pika

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

Re-using the thread because I also have a problem with the St Patrick's quest. I have two characters that can't kill the cramps just by theirselves (they're both more than level 45), but when I try to make party with someone and they keep killing, my kill count doesn't increase. It just happens with two of my charaters, the other ones seem fine. ???

If you're on Classic:Loki, please speak with O'Reily again and you can try killing those cramps again.

This is due to some changes made to fix the cramp abuse on the first week of the quest, the original quest requires players to kill the regular cramps (any cramps found in-game maps will do) however due to abuse, the quest was changed so players are now required to only kill the event version, Grain Fed Cramps. So players who initiate the quest on the first week are stuck with their kill count window not registering the changes, just try speaking with O'Reily and he will allow you to kill the correct version of cramps now.

#5 MasterKnshn

MasterKnshn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • Server:Old Loki

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

If you're on Classic:Loki, please speak with O'Reily again and you can try killing those cramps again.

This is due to some changes made to fix the cramp abuse on the first week of the quest, the original quest requires players to kill the regular cramps (any cramps found in-game maps will do) however due to abuse, the quest was changed so players are now required to only kill the event version, Grain Fed Cramps. So players who initiate the quest on the first week are stuck with their kill count window not registering the changes, just try speaking with O'Reily and he will allow you to kill the correct version of cramps now.

I'm on Renewal but I think similiar happened, they recently made the Cramps not give exp or drops and this may have produced the effect, however talking to any of the quest NPCs produces ZERO dialogue options.

#6 misimon

misimon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

I'm on Renewal but I think similiar happened, they recently made the Cramps not give exp or drops and this may have produced the effect, however talking to any of the quest NPCs produces ZERO dialogue options.

I'm on Renewal too and I started the quest before the recent changes on Cramps, so my kill count is stuck at 1. I tried talking to every NPC related to the quest and no response so far.

#7 Pika

Pika

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

Well, speaking to O'Reily for me didn't produce any new dialogue options too, its just that I got a notification of receiving a new quest, erm... a pop up of the quest icon at the lower right of the screen.

It's very obvious to me because I tried going to the regular maps to hunt down the cramps, got the kill count but after that the Strange Knight NPC just couldn't recognise the kill count or the quest he has given me prior. Stucked, I submitted a bug report ticket, waited a day and tried speaking with the Strange Knight again, didn't get any respond... went to O'Reily, didn't get any dialogue only the quest pop up and my kill count was reset back to 0. So I proceed with killing the event cramps, quest window registered those kills and I'm able to complete the quest after this, that's all. :happy:

#8 iamjo

iamjo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos>Ymir>Isis>Oceanic

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

Well I have the same problem on 2 characters and when I speak to all NPC and especially O'Reilly I get no response and no new quest dialogue pops up. I went to clock tower (cramps) and was able to get the kill count to 15 but still no quest NPC in Hugel will talk to me. I sent in a ticket and have had no response. Went to the NPC in prontera that supposedly resets quests and nothing. This now has been since maintenance as I started the quest prior to maintenance but was unable to finish prior to maintenance so sadly I missed out on doing this quest once per day since Tuesday. I dont blame Gravity I blame those cheating players that abuse these things. I play on Chaos/Renewal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users