RAGNAROK VALKYRIE UPRISING FOR ANDROID... HELP! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

RAGNAROK VALKYRIE UPRISING FOR ANDROID... HELP!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Veobrithlz

Veobrithlz

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

Hi!!

Here's what happened...

Yesterday i was surfing on the internet and i found out that the game that I most played a couple years ago was going to be available for android... I was like-_- YEAH!! cause i just got a tablet 7" with android 4.1, so it was wonderfull... And one of the most beatiful things that i found out on this new RO, was that i could play either in my pc or in my tablet and it would be the same characters... So after i downloaed in my tablet AndRO and installed, the thing asked that i had rather to download the game in my pc, install and copy the files of the game in my pac to my tablet. also created the account. So i though that now i was able to play... i connected to iRO in the tablet, so i log into my account and appears my character but when i try to log in, the thing almost instant says... "Disconect from the server", when i try to log in again says "you're already logged..." so i never see really the game screen only the one with the characters.

Then I tried to play the game in my Pc, so I log in into my account with the icon that says "Ragnarok Classic" and guess what... i see no characters!! the funny thing is that the names that i invented to my characters are already taken by myself in the tablet, well i tried to make another character, made it, logged into the game and the next thing that happened was that i was in front of the starter npc but i was only able to type in the chat box, my mouse apperantly didn't work to cause each thing that i tried to make a click on it, didn't work, so I logged out, logged in again and none of my characters appeared...

So i ask you guys for HELP!!! Please, really i was so excited when i found out this of the new RO for android... and now i'm kinda sad...

Thanks a lot guys!

#2 Loki1669

Loki1669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

AndRO and valkyrie uprising are not the same thing. AndRO was made by an individual for people to play the pc RO on their tablets, but requires installing ro on your computer, and copying the installation to the root of your tablets sd card. Valkyrie uprising on the other hand is a new game for android that has no relation to the pc version, and is made by neocyon. If you want to play valkyrie uprising, download the correct game (not AndRo).

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

AndRO is not official and is still in beta afaik, you should contact the developer with issues specific to AndRO.

AndRO is not the same as Ragnarok Valkyrie Uprising, which is a separate Ragnarok themed game for mobile devices.

As for accessing RO from the desktop, you're using the wrong client.
Ragnarok Classic is ONLY for players playing the "Classic" server.
You need to start Ragnarok to play on the Renewal/Chaos server (which is where all your old characters are).

#4 Veobrithlz

Veobrithlz

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

Ok i got it :D.. Now here's what happens now.... About AndRO still I've done what you said about copying the files from RO in my pc to my tablet, but still happens the same thing when i try to log in, almost instantly says "Disconected from the server"... WHY?=?!?! T_T

Talking about Ragnarok in my pc... well the one that says "Ragnarok Clasic" i sucefully log in but when none of my characters appears and when I try to make one, whatever name I type appears like "not available"...

And the other Ragnarok the one that says only "Ragnarok" that i think is the Renewal one, when i click on the botton that says "Start", appears the Ragnarok setup, something very usual when you just got RO, but when i'm done doing the configurations that i want, and i click on acept, appears the same window, again and again and never ends... Something like spam haha...

Oh and the last thing, i also found that RO that calls Valkyrie Uprising... but guess what, Google Store says that is not available for my country and I cannot download it to my tablet T_T.

What do I have so many problems? just want to play again RO T_T. What am I doing wrong? or what should i do?

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

And the other Ragnarok the one that says only "Ragnarok" that i think is the Renewal one, when i click on the botton that says "Start", appears the Ragnarok setup, something very usual when you just got RO, but when i'm done doing the configurations that i want, and i click on acept, appears the same window, again and again and never ends... Something like spam haha...

Run the game as admin (rightclick -> run as admin, in properties you can set it to always run as admin), and the setup screen will only appear once. RO should always be run as admin.

What's happening is when the game tries to start, it checks if graphics settings have been selected, and if they haven't, it starts the setup program. But if you don't run as admin, the setup program doesn't have the privileges to save the settings correctly, but (thanks to UAC file and registry virtualization), it thinks it's been successful. Then RO tries to start again - but since the setup program wasn't able to save the settings, the game doesn't see any graphics settings selected, so it starts the setup program....

#6 Veobrithlz

Veobrithlz

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

Oh thank you :D, actually that fixed the problem... but now i have another issue.... haha. When i log in and try to conect to classic Loki appears "failed to conect to the server" and when i log in, in Chaos server where aparently appears my characters that i made in my tablet (but never able tu play with them -.-), i can't log in, there's a legend in blue letters on top of the characters that says 12/31 wait until 19:0:5... what's that? am i banned for something that i don't even know? or what??

#7 Veobrithlz

Veobrithlz

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

By the way I tried to reinstall the AndRo in my tablet, but still is hapening the same, when I log in with anycharacter, says instantly "disconected from the server" and i can never get in to the game... why is that happening? (it's the same account that i'm trying to use in the game in my pc)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users