Comodo Dungeon TI BUG - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Comodo Dungeon TI BUG

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

i have tried 10x entering through Gramps.. i get disconnected right after getting in.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

Moved to tech support forum.

This is not the first time that this behavior has been observed. Another player had that problem with the mid TI. We were never able to figure out what the cause is.

If it's a missing map, you would get a null world error. I don't know what a disconnected from server error means when changing maps - since the map server is up and others can access it without problems.

#3 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

umkay thank you draz! ^_^

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

I'm hoping Axylus or one of the other knowledgable tech people will pop in with a solution or clue.

How long has this problem been happening? Have you previously been able to do the TI on that same TI map?

(also - part of why I moved this out of community chat: If threads like this stay in community chat, they get replies suggesting fixes that are for different problems)

#5 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

i have tried 10x entering through Gramps.. i get disconnected right after getting in.

What is your character's class? If it is an alchemist, biochemist, or geneticist, then does the problem occur while your homunculus is put away?

Does the problem affect other characters on the same account?

Moved to tech support forum.

This is not the first time that this behavior has been observed. Another player had that problem with the mid TI. We were never able to figure out what the cause is.

If it's a missing map, you would get a null world error. I don't know what a disconnected from server error means when changing maps - since the map server is up and others can access it without problems.

Please could you post a link to that thread? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users