Patch Notes v464 - April 1, 5:00 PM (-8:00 UTC) - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v464 - April 1, 5:00 PM (-8:00 UTC)

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

I wish I could say "April Fools", unfortunately it is no joke. We will be doing a quick maintenance at 5pm (-8:00 UTC, about one hour from this post) to address a few bugs that were reported over the weekend as well as address the incorrect Easter Bunny "backitem" mistake.

---

So I wish to extend my apologies for anyone who did, may have wanted to or got their hopes up regarding the "Easter Bunny Backpack" item.

The Easter Bunny Backpack was a Faith generated item and should not have been put back on to the Item Mall. This was a mistake and confused with a different item that was intended to be implemented for the patch (v463) in preparation for the coming Easter Event.

To those who purchased the Easter Bunny Backpack, it will be replaced with the Easter Bunny Wings. Additionally, since this new item may not have been what you wished for, those who purchased the Easter Bunny Backpack during this time period, will also be refunded your 200 points and you may keep the Easter Bunny Wings.

Patch Notes v464

Item Mall
April has arrived and with it, the Lucky Spin is being updated with an entire list of new costumes!
These dashing costumes are for those who wish to look their best, most dapper and sleek when attending parties, socials or other high style celebrations!
Black and White Tuxedo and Formal costumes are now part of the Lucky Spin and as an added bonus, we have added an additional temporary 25% Experience and 50% Extra Drop Chance for when you wear the full set, for the month of April. If that isn't enough, these costumes are not trade restricted! Get a set for your friends and party in style!

Bug Fixes
The Pharaoh's Stance skill will no longer be reset when using a Unique Skill Reset book.
The Easter Event quest to collect proofs, but collected abundant 'scraps of paper' instead has been fixed.
The faint image of Chinese symbols have been corrected from the Shamrock and Pig Wheels.
An exploit with the ammunition slot has been addressed that provided potentially infinite ammo and/or other issues, has been addressed.

Edited by Leonis, 02 April 2013 - 03:40 PM.
The Tuxedo & Formalwear 25% Exp & 50% Extra Drop bonuses are temporary for April, like we've done for past newly released costume sets.

#2 Totengott

Totengott

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

does this mean ive done 10 times the quest to get bunny wings for nothing? -_-

#3 BoRnToKoS

BoRnToKoS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

He means the buny backpack in item mall.
So bad i wanted it so bad :'(

#4 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

what do you mean "address the incorrect Easter Bunny "backitem" mistake"
ppl said it's a faith item so it is?who ever bought those will lose it?

#5 VolunteerMod03

VolunteerMod03

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 246 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

what do you mean "address the incorrect Easter Bunny "backitem" mistake"
ppl said it's a faith item so it is?who ever bought those will lose it?

I think we will lose it :/. Oh well, mistakes happen.

#6 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

Yeah, they better lose it. or gravity will probably get sued :D

#7 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

I bet it was all a prank :D

#8 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

Screwed me again if it's true!

#9 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

leonis the soul crystals obtained from the judy's Boxes seem to be bugged: you can't trade them to premium points at that NPC near Mildun in Junon - is that intended or maybe just a bug? and they are character bound not "tradeable only" like the common crystals.

Edited by matthiashornauer, 01 April 2013 - 03:52 PM.

#10 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

leonis the soul crystals obtained from the judy's Boxes seem to be bugged: you can't trade them to premium points at that NPC near Mildun in Junon - is that intended or maybe just a bug?

They can be traded? I only thought they are not allowed to keep inside the storage!

#11 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

i m pretty sure that soul crystals were tradeable before...however i CAN T trade those soul crystals to the NPC for premium points...

its not the first time that this "bug" appears...the akram storage coupons crom some boxes are also not tradeable into premium points

#12 llullTAKSIAPO

llullTAKSIAPO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Arua (Leonis)

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Sir Leo, can you add these cherryberrys in premium NPC list for trade of premium pts, i got like 3-4 stocks in my storage. Pretty useless to have them on character.

#13 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

wanna sell them2me albert?=)

#14 llullTAKSIAPO

llullTAKSIAPO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Arua (Leonis)

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

LOL Matt, I sell them OP to rich people!!! :heh:

#15 VolunteerMod03

VolunteerMod03

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 246 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

OK kiddies. No more arguing. I've cleaned up the thread. Faith items can not come back to the game, a mistake was made and it is being fixed currently for this patch. Any complaints/arguments please take to a PM or submit a ticket here: https://support.warpportal.com

#16 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

I understand you all feel that we're taking the item from you, but you have to understand that because we have the ability to 'make this right' in regards to our license agreement, we are forced to remove them from your inventory and replace them with what was intended.

Because of this fact, not only are we replacing the used points, we are letting you keep the updated back item as well. We hope that you can understand the difficult position this put us in, however we do not have a choice in the action necessary to take, though the replacement of points and item are our way of apologizing for the mistake. Point restoration may take a day or two to process through but it will be done as quickly as possible.

#17 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

You're right, Gravity doesn't want to waste money by getting sued.

#18 metroid89

metroid89

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

Good update!

#19 ibyang

ibyang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Locationph
  • Server:draconis/leonis

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

I understand you all feel that we're taking the item from you, but you have to understand that because we have the ability to 'make this right' in regards to our license agreement, we are forced to remove them from your inventory and replace them with what was intended.

Because of this fact, not only are we replacing the used points, we are letting you keep the updated back item as well. We hope that you can understand the difficult position this put us in, however we do not have a choice in the action necessary to take, though the replacement of points and item are our way of apologizing for the mistake. Point restoration may take a day or two to process through but it will be done as quickly as possible.

you are letting us to keep the easter bunny wings?that can get in the event?its like you guys tell us to take the event and just get it...ow well poor players who rushing to have money and spend to take what they want but because of some mistakes it will replaced by easter bunny wings that everybody have it in the event!!! woohooo a celebration!

#20 Thrillaz

Thrillaz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationT-Dot
  • Server:Draconis/Leonis

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

you are letting us to keep the easter bunny wings?that can get in the event?its like you guys tell us to take the event and just get it...ow well poor players who rushing to have money and spend to take what they want but because of some mistakes it will replaced by easter bunny wings that everybody have it in the event!!! woohooo a celebration!

I doubt its the same wing's you get from the event .

#21 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

If mr delety pants would stop deleting it... I've been trying to point out that Leonis mentioned the easter wings as being a *new* item not the event one.

#22 VolunteerMod03

VolunteerMod03

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 246 posts

I'm closing this thread. Leonis has stated what has to be done, nobody else needs to clear up anything other than Leonis himself. Clearly SEVERAL people in this can't follow simple yet respectful instructions. So until further notice... thread closed.

Edited by VolunteerMod03, 01 April 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#23 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

White Formal
Posted Image
Black Formal
Posted Image
White Tuxedo
Posted Image
Black Tuxedo
Posted Image

#24 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

April fools? I know I said wings, but they aren't. It is a new Easter Bunny Backpack but I didn't want the names to be confused since it will be our replacement over the one we're not able to provide any longer.

Admittedly, probably not one of the best timed April Fools...

#25 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Just wanted to let you know that we are aware of the issue with cannon shells causing disconnections upon being equipped. We can only apologize for the inconvience and ask for your patience while a fix is worked on. At this stage, it is likely that a fix won't be applied until tomorrow morning, but we'll keep you posted if that changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users