Ninja Job Change Bug/Dead-end? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Ninja Job Change Bug/Dead-end?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tihr

Tihr

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:55 AM

So basically I want to become a Gunslinger, so I need to go to Einbroch, right?
Well the wiki had a guide that stated the easiest or at least cheapest way to get there is to go to Alberta, have Akagi warp me to Amatsu, then meet with Cougar Kai and have him warp me to Einbroch so I can begin. Got to Amatsu and so far so good, but then when I entered the house and made for the secret wall I was blocked.
By these: http://imgur.com/PnZV9pv
There's a pair of pots there and I can't walk past them, nor destroy them. Was there a patch/update added so that I can't reach Cougar? Or is this some kind of weird bug and those aren't supposed to be there? Or is there something wrong with what I'm doing?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

Are you trying to be ninja or gunslinger?
If ninja, you are in the wrong building.If gunslinger you are doing the wrong quest.

You can warp to ein From juno. Going halfway through the ninja quest to get to gunslinger quest is not a winning move imo. Also, gunslinger is probably the hardest class to start as, I'd recommend you make a different class for you first char

Edited by DrAzzy, 06 April 2013 - 05:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users