Thief Card Set bug? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thief Card Set bug?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BiscuitBoy

BiscuitBoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

Right now I currently have all the cards for the thief set slotted in equipment. When I equip all of them on my GX, the set bonus works normally (stats+movement speed) but the snatch ability of the wanderer card on my garment still activates, even though it shouldn't when as A set.
Apparently you have to equip the gears in a certain order, or remove one part of the set, logout, then log back in and re-equip it again. Both of them haven't worked for me :(
If one of those methods do actually work, please can you give me a step by step instruction on how to do it, like the order of equipping the equipment ect...

If there is any other way you can disable the snatch ability when as a set, please let me know ASAP! Even if it's only temporary until an update or maintenance, I won't mind.

I do ask from the bottom of my heart that if an
Admin, Moderator or GM sees this, can you please fix it as soon as you have time in the very near future. I understand you have higher priorities when it comes to looking after game mechanics and whatnot, but I have seen many people complain about this for a good couple of months and it would make us so much more happier if it got fixed soon.

Thanks. :D

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

You need to equip the garment BEFORE completing the set.

A fix for this is in the pipeline, I think it comes as part of the third balance update (we just got the second)

#3 RoadBuster

RoadBuster

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:21 AM

Hi DrAzzy. I saw you had posted this to each other similar topic with the thief card set being bugged but much like everyone else I had this same problem and went forum-surfing to find the answer. I was super excited that it was just a weird code of the armor set buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.........

I did exactly what you said with putting on the wanderer-garment last or anything BUT last.
It still persisted and after that I logged out and re-logged in after each time i equipped the set. It still would always auto-snatch. Other people also reported auto-snatch still occurring after different "re-arranging attemps".

Out of sheer rage I started to mathematically put on EACH PIECE OF THE SET in a different order thinking "If I do this, it is statistically impossible to get the auto-snatch bug".
I can promise you I still got auto-snatch.

Now I didn't log in and out after THOSE attempts because that would take forever and my test took long enough.

Whatever the case may be, it is still bugged for anyone trying to make the set.

Also, the "get SP+1 per attack" doesn't SEEM to work either on the card set.

Edited by RoadBuster, 21 April 2013 - 12:50 AM.

#4 T3chnowitch

T3chnowitch

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationNiffelheim
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

I can confirm this bug; I use the Wanderer card as part of the Rogue card set. I get all the bonuses, but regardless of what order the carded items are equipped in the auto-snatch feature still goes off.

#5 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:36 AM

the bug still persist till the day i post this comment...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users