Bug failed to connect - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bug failed to connect

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

i get log in game when i pick me character for connect send me a failed to connect

#2 Dirsion

Dirsion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

me and friend are getting this as well, though its only on certain characters. the two of us were headed to ghast, we have second characters on those same accounts and it lets us log in but not on those certain two characters, so i was wondering if maybe some maps might of crashed? if its possible.

#3 Nixnayru

Nixnayru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

Same with a friend at comodo: oddly, we were both at east (thara cave) but in the login screen we appear in comodo town

My smith at eden is doing ok oddly

Edited by Nixnayru, 07 April 2013 - 01:12 PM.

#4 Dirsion

Dirsion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:19 PM

wel its fixed now, not sure if the admins fixed it or what but i was able to log back in.

#5 Fauxeglove

Fauxeglove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

Not sure if this is the same problem, but my friend had a screen freeze while on his archer, and had to restart the patch, but after that it won't let him log in to either his archer or his SC. The only one he could was his smith. After logging out again, he couldn't get back into any char for several tries, but finally got into the archer char again.

He did renew his VIP on the same day, but from my experience VIP kicks in immediately and shouldn't affect character log in. Plus, he only has 3 chars which are given to all non-VIP.

He also restarted his computer several times and has good internet connection. Anyone know what this issue is about? :hmm:

#6 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

Not sure if this is the same problem, but my friend had a screen freeze while on his archer, and had to restart the patch, but after that it won't let him log in to either his archer or his SC. The only one he could was his smith. After logging out again, he couldn't get back into any char for several tries, but finally got into the archer char again.

He did renew his VIP on the same day, but from my experience VIP kicks in immediately and shouldn't affect character log in. Plus, he only has 3 chars which are given to all non-VIP.

He also restarted his computer several times and has good internet connection. Anyone know what this issue is about? :hmm:

There are two possible causes for being unable to access a certain character:

• The zone server that hosts the zone/map/area on which the character was last in/on is currently offline due to maintenance or a temporary fault.
  • The character has been saved with an invalid position due to a bug in the server. A character in this state is commonly referred to as being "stuck". Most people who encounter this problem report that it occurred immediately after being abruptly disconnected.

This problem can only be fixed by contacting the GM Team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users