Emporia Defense Suggestions. - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Emporia Defense Suggestions.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

Alright before I get started let me address some issues in Defense Mode and the objectives for the Emporia War:

You have to prevent the enemy guild from Killing your Guardian Dragon and do one of the following:
-Stall fest for 20 minutes.
-Build 3000 points from killing enemy players (Same in 2-star)

Now then at a small # of points per kill it's down-right impossible to do that 3000 points w/o your entire opponent base being out-numbered and severely understacked. So naturally, you gotta stall for 20 minutes by forcing the enemies to either die or map hop which steals a few seconds of their time.

Well lets address another issue, the Dragons. Look at em! They're downright pathetic in boss standards. And they are horribly bugged to take friendly fire damage from defenders. So....

The suggestions are merely two in number:

1.) Buff the dragons in the following way:
-Damage Buff
-Damage reduction buff (So a horde of +20's can't down immediently)
-New powerful abilities (More so for 2-star's dragon. Why nerf dragon fear?)

2.) Provide slightly, but not insanely easy, less difficulty to getting defense points.
-In-War missions like in tournaments for defenders. Make it so points aren't from killing an opponent isn't catching them during map cooldown or when they dunno how to map hop #11

Just trying to promote a more challenging Emporia experience.

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

Telling you mang that dragon should at least be 300mil hp+ elga or higher defense.

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

Telling you mang that dragon should at least be 300mil hp+ elga or higher defense.

I can't put an exact number on it (Since that's in the data and not listed anywhere.) But neither dragon has more than 150mil hp. Why an hp buff could also be a good idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users