Crafting Guide with Gathering Maps - Ragnarok 2 Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Crafting Guide with Gathering Maps

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Repthy

Repthy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hi there,

I've made a crafting guide with some maps with herb & rock gathering locations (I've marked locations on all field maps), and maps showing easy monsters to skin for Artisan materials (one map for each tier of material):

http://gamelytic.com...guide-with-maps

I was looking for one when I started out in the SEA version and there didn't seem to be any guide with these kind of maps, so I thought this could be helpful for anyone wanting to get a headstart on crafting when the servers open up here.

Examples of the maps I've made (sorry they're so big, I couldn't figure out how to resize them);
Spoiler

It's been pointed out to me that there's a small mistake under the herb maps titles - one just says "South Plain" instead of "Tier 2 - Aloe - South Plain", but that was something that happened when it was uploaded to the website & I can't edit it.

Hope it helps out.

A bit more info below from Synesthetic:

Off the top of my head, I know the herb maps aren't complete, since there's a spot around Crabits near the Crusader Post that has three herb spawns very near each other.

Blacksmiths make rune hole punchers and alchemists can refine oridecon and elunium. On that note, some ingredients come from disassembling Lv.25+ equipment.

Edited by Repthy, 05 June 2013 - 01:28 PM.

#2 Tilmandra

Tilmandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

Sweet. thanks for the info, i'll surely be using this! :)

#3 Remuss

Remuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

Thanks for this, this will be very useful to me :)

#4 Caiterz

Caiterz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

Thanks, looks usefull!

The question is though - Is there a wiki for this game??? We should all work together in 1 spot to have the ultimate info source!!! Instead of having like 5 spread out 1/2 crapped wikis >_< like other games I know of...

#5 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

Interesting. It's not complete, but it's still useful and nicely laid out.
Off the top of my head, I know the herb maps aren't complete, since there's a spot around Crabits near the Crusader Post that has three herb spawns very near each other. I spent a long~ time there.

I would at least add that blacksmiths make rune hole punchers and alchemists can refine oridecon and elunium. On that note, some ingredients come from disassembling Lv.25+ equipment.

#6 Repthy

Repthy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

Interesting. It's not complete, but it's still useful and nicely laid out.
Off the top of my head, I know the herb maps aren't complete, since there's a spot around Crabits near the Crusader Post that has three herb spawns very near each other. I spent a long~ time there.

I would at least add that blacksmiths make rune hole punchers and alchemists can refine oridecon and elunium. On that note, some ingredients come from disassembling Lv.25+ equipment.

Yeah, I know it doesn't have all the herb and rock locations - I tried to include most of the easy/non-aggro places I could find to farm them but I'm sure I've missed some. Thanks for your tip - I may have left out that spot because I thought 3 wouldn't respawn fast enough, interesting to know that they do.

That's actually a good point. I don't have a blacksmith myself so I completely missed that. Seems like I should have done somewhat more research - hopefully people will read your post so they know about that (I can't edit the guide now that it's on that site, unfortunately. Really wish I could with the points you've brought to my attention).

@Caiterz; As for a temporary wiki substitute...have you seen http://asgardianslibrary.com/ or http://www.roguard.net/ & http://www.roguard.de/? Neither are a complete database but have parts of what I'd expect to see in a Wiki. Might have been one of the incomplete ones you referred to, though.

#7 ItsFaulkenOMG

ItsFaulkenOMG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationNew World
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Very informative and I will definitely use this in the near future. Thanks!

#8 Repthy

Repthy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

Could someone please move this thread to the RO2 Guidebook section? Only posted it here because there wasn't a forum section like that at the time.

#9 Hinano

Hinano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

wow excellent post thank you!

#10 Minju

Minju

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

Thanks or this, this'll be very useful in the future for me. x]

#11 Repthy

Repthy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Thanks guys, and thanks to the mod person for moving it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users