Ragnarok Online 2 LOTS in 90 Seconds - Everything you need to know to start playing! - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Online 2 LOTS in 90 Seconds - Everything you need to know to start playing!

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#51 Rennie246

Rennie246

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

The channels are not good :(
I'm VERY SAD with the channels part... That ruins de MMORPG experiencie...

Channels are a standard now in pretty much any quest based games, you just have to much ppl that needs the same mobs for the same quests.

#52 Thaiku

Thaiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

while in WoE we are all together i can handle with channels while leveling and farming :)

#53 LastExile613

LastExile613

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

Channels are good, otherwise you'll see maybe 8 dozens of people camping outside the caves, or you'll have trouble finishing boss quest because there are like 5 party/people waiting in line

Edited by LastExile613, 16 April 2013 - 09:41 AM.

#54 Thaiku

Thaiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:49 AM

i like these epic searchs on mmorps :)
but as i say, all i need is in WoE all the guilds are in the same channel. Like RO1 WoEs.

#55 Moonlepsy

Moonlepsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

i like these epic searchs on mmorps :)
but as i say, all i need is in WoE all the guilds are in the same channel. Like RO1 WoEs.

Yesh, this game needs something else different than Colosseum or Raids.

#56 Heathcliffz

Heathcliffz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRoad of Bless
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

Channels are good, otherwise you'll see maybe 8 dozens of people camping outside the caves, or you'll have trouble finishing boss quest because there are like 5 party/people waiting in line

yea i remember during the fight with ambrosia. Other parties just keep popping out of nowhere making it hard to kill it 12 times :p_swt:

#57 Rennie246

Rennie246

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

yea i remember during the fight with ambrosia. Other parties just keep popping out of nowhere making it hard to kill it 12 times :p_swt:

Trying to get lurker fly in the first few hours of the game is going to be a nigthmare even whit channels.

#58 Heathcliffz

Heathcliffz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRoad of Bless

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

agree!haha. Luckily i did the lurker part at level 15 something ( though no more points on doing it at lvl 15). If only 1 channel is provided, it will be harder to farm.
During level 50, i even need to compete with einherjars in every channel just to farm a single poisona :heh:

#59 OniNoMeKyo

OniNoMeKyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • LocationHere (not there).
  • Server:Yet

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

agree!haha. Luckily i did the lurker part at level 15 something ( though no more points on doing it at lvl 15). If only 1 channel is provided, it will be harder to farm.
During level 50, i even need to compete with einherjars in every channel just to farm a single poisona :heh:

The "Einherjar" titled people? There are "Dual Core" titled people still farming Poisona. ¬_¬

#60 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

I'm so looking forward to this game. I will probably go Assassin / Alchemist, with hopes that i can hunt down rare gear to hulk his DPS out. I am hearing rumor that RO2 might be a "World of Rangecraft" if you know what I mean, so I'm still considering how to hulk out HP/evasion so I'm not 1 shot in raids.

Edited by Nitro, 17 April 2013 - 10:42 AM.

#61 kennyl

kennyl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

Thanks for the heads up bro, much appreciated.

#62 Heathcliffz

Heathcliffz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRoad of Bless

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

The "Einherjar" titled people? There are "Dual Core" titled people still farming Poisona. ¬_¬

haha that was during early time of beta when there's not many people that have dual core title.well, poisona and scratch thief card is too valuable anyway so its not surprising even the higher ups are farming for it.Easiest way for money.

I'm so looking forward to this game. I will probably go Assassin / Alchemist, with hopes that i can hunt down rare gear to hulk his DPS out. I am hearing rumor that RO2 might be a "World of Rangecraft" if you know what I mean, so I'm still considering how to hulk out HP/evasion so I'm not 1 shot in raids.

alchemist is nice as a job. I wrongly chose blacksmith before and ended up wasting so much money for pots. With alchemist, it is so rare for you to run out of potion. I love it when using alchemist for ranger. :heh: Yea ro2 seems to rely so much on range dps. Its unfair that melee dps without enough hp will die with a one-hit-ko.

Edited by Heathcliffz, 17 April 2013 - 04:55 PM.

#63 saizo

saizo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:19 AM

One other thing that I don't think has been said about professions. they are split into 2 types. 2 where you see gathering points on the map and go collect them - alch/smith and 2 where you loot mobs for your materials Art/Cook

And yes Alch is great for beginners. the pots alchs make heal for more than store bought pots. Not to mention only they can make lvl 50 pots. But you won't make alot of money off of it.

#64 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

I have a question. Do the 50 skill points you get have to be split across both the first class and second class skills? Do you still have to use up unused skill points before you advance to second class?

#65 datenshi888

datenshi888

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

You don't 'have to' split them between both. You can keep them all in your 1st class :P

And no, you can save up skill points to use after class change. Unless they change it for iRO2 but I doubt they would.

#66 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

Thanks!

#67 AmmokK

AmmokK

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

I wonder if it is a decent build to go like 50% INT and 50% AGI with a sorcerer.
Therefor i would need to know how much eg. 20 AGI is.
20 AGI means 100 critical. Is 100 critical 100%, 10% or something else? Would really be interested to know that (and the in depth explanation of other stats as well, of course.).

#68 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

I wonder if it is a decent build to go like 50% INT and 50% AGI with a sorcerer.
Therefor i would need to know how much eg. 20 AGI is.
20 AGI means 100 critical. Is 100 critical 100%, 10% or something else? Would really be interested to know that (and the in depth explanation of other stats as well, of course.).

This is as much depth as I can give you:
http://forums.warppo...stats-guidefaq/

#69 AmmokK

AmmokK

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:51 AM

Just what i was looking for, thanks.
So sadly some 100% critbuild will be impossible. Yeah well, all on INT then and leftovers in crit. ;)

#70 bokavita

bokavita

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:24 AM

guys can anybode sey me where can i download ragnarok 2 lots pleae

#71 bokavita

bokavita

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:24 AM

guys can anybode sey me where can i download ragnarok 2 lots pleae

#72 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:17 PM

From Kirito83's signature:

Torrent: http://toasty.site.n.../f/RO2.torrent (please seed after completing, i seed with 100Mbit upstream, thx to toastyc12 for the link)
FTP official:http://ftp.warpporta...ne2/Fullclient/ (use a Download-Manger for faster loading)
Mega (repacked parts): https://mega.co.nz/#...s2fwL_cXQT0b2uQ (uploaded by me)
Mega (orignal files):https://mega.co.nz/#...egjsLOwngc_agpA (uploaded by me)

Not sure how fast the torrent is right now. I downloaded it from the Mega (original files) link and had a download rate of 600 - 800 kb/s (If you download the files individually, after you're finished getting all of them, run the RagnarokOnline2-installer.msi to install the game).

Edited by inuko23, 19 April 2013 - 12:18 PM.

#73 flysteps

flysteps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

One does not simply relate RO and RO2.

Alchemist is underrated btw. Stick to it if you looking for fast solo leveling without having slight of trouble with any mobs.
Very very very recommended for starters.

#74 YuenSan

YuenSan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationComputer...

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

Do monsters have elements and/or elemental weaknesses? And do players have them too?

#75 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Do monsters have elements and/or elemental weaknesses? And do players have them too?

Nope. And defensive stats counteract both physical and magical damage equally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users