CASH SHOP GLITCHED OUT, STOLE MY KP.... - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

CASH SHOP GLITCHED OUT, STOLE MY KP....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 franksbank

franksbank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

and now, 3 support tickets later, all support tickets are closed without even a reason why I haven't been refunded what was stolen by the cash shop glitch, SERIOUSLY??? I'll certainly never donate again, and I might even stop playing because of this, I PAID good money for that damn KP that was taken by the cash shop, i even sent in screenshots to prove what I said happened, THEY EVEN admitted to me that their logs show that I hadn't been given all the items I paid for, and now, they closed my ticket and DIDN'T REFUND ME ANYTHING!!!!

What happened to making the customer happy? not even an explanation as to why I've not been helped and the tickets were closed? really guys? this is not very professional....

Anyone else get screwed like this? I'm fairly sure I was shorted around 6000 KP worth of items, isn't that like 50 bucks? and not even a happy "we're not going to help you", just NOTHING!!! not even a reason why I am not being helped!!!! REALLY GUYS??? REALLY???

#2 franksbank

franksbank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

Oh I also can't login to the support page of warp portal so even if i wanted to update or reply to a ticket I CAN'T.. I even told them this and they just ignore me like I don't even matter, is it just that my small $500 DONATION ISN'T ENOUGH so that I get help on stuff I need help with? really?

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

Try PMing Oda or Campitor with your ticket number...

#4 Temp3MonthAcct

Temp3MonthAcct

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 649 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

you need to click "remember me" or the support page doesnt work. And you need to physically click the login button, you can't just hit enter.

You guys need new web devs. Saying this for the second time for a different reason now I think lol.

#5 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

and now, 3 support tickets later, all support tickets are closed without even a reason why I haven't been refunded what was stolen by the cash shop glitch, SERIOUSLY??? I'll certainly never donate again, and I might even stop playing because of this, I PAID good money for that damn KP that was taken by the cash shop, i even sent in screenshots to prove what I said happened, THEY EVEN admitted to me that their logs show that I hadn't been given all the items I paid for, and now, they closed my ticket and DIDN'T REFUND ME ANYTHING!!!!

What happened to making the customer happy? not even an explanation as to why I've not been helped and the tickets were closed? really guys? this is not very professional....

Anyone else get screwed like this? I'm fairly sure I was shorted around 6000 KP worth of items, isn't that like 50 bucks? and not even a happy "we're not going to help you", just NOTHING!!! not even a reason why I am not being helped!!!! REALLY GUYS??? REALLY???

so your professional solution is to rage about it on the forums? it's understandable you're angry but it wont solve anything by ranting on the forums :p_swt:

#6 franksbank

franksbank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

believe me, I'm not disagreeing with you!! But... what option does one have left T_T I figured maybe they would take notice of this since they don't take notice of me elsewhere, you know? I'm in no way saying this is the right way to handle things, but when you have no other options.... this is what one does...

i'll try the remember me thing and see how that works, thank you...

#7 franksbank

franksbank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

Well, that didn't work, can't login at all.....

#8 franksbank

franksbank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

THANK YOU for all the help guys, just to let you guys know the GM's took care of everything the best they could and very fast, problem is no longer a problem, THANK YOU GRAVITY, THANK YOU WARP PORTAL!!! and thank you to all the GM's dealing with all my BS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users