Petition: Ressurection Cooldown Change - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Petition: Ressurection Cooldown Change

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 Viney

Viney

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

SEA changed the resurrection cooldowns from 5 minutes to 50 minutes (default) making it 10x higher than normal so that people would have to use cash shop items to keep each other or themselves alive. We seem to have all the issues and changes that SEA has, so I'm putting a petition up now for people to vote for changing the Resurrection cooldowns back to 5 minutes (default). No more 10x res cooldowns!

If you agree with this petition and vote for the resurrection cooldowns to be changed from the SEA values which are 10x and set back to the original kRO2 cooldowns, then just say "Signed". You can also add reasoning to why you sign the petition.

Feel free to discuss and continue to tell Warp Portal that we don't want to be a mirror copy of SEA.. SEA ruined their version, and we won't let their changes ruin ours. We must undo these changes immediately.

I'll start. Signed!

Edited by Viney, 19 April 2013 - 08:13 AM.

#2 ling90

ling90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

Signed, also if want to buff monsters please don't make it too ridiculous..

#3 Theoretical

Theoretical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:25-Life

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

Signed.
But ultimately they have contract agreements that involve the version of the game they use as well as what modifications they can make to it.
(The bolded text is an ASSUMPTION)

I'm feeling they won't change it at all regardless of how we feel. Honestly if they just wait for the floodgates to open and EVERYONE get in game this will become less of an issue UNLESS(think "The Lorax") we keep pushing it as a community.

Edited by Theoretical, 19 April 2013 - 08:19 AM.

#4 Rozelle

Rozelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:20 AM

Signed.

I understand that you have to listen to the higher ups, but come on, if you can change the duration of a costume then you can change the cooldown of a necessary skill.

Edited by Rozelle, 19 April 2013 - 08:21 AM.

#5 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:21 AM

I don't really see a point in this, considering it just means you can be sloppier. So no support from me.

#6 Wateren

Wateren

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationSt. Croix
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:22 AM

Petitioning for game features, additions, updates, or website and forum changes are not tolerated. Such posts will be removed without warning. The forums contains a Proposal section that maybe used to post your ideas, but creating petitions for others to sign is considered another form of "bumping".

http://forums.warppo...conduct-update/

#7 Theoretical

Theoretical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:24 AM

http://forums.warppo...conduct-update/

Ooo nice one.

Awaiting thread destruction.

#8 Viney

Viney

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

I don't see how petitioning is a form of bumping or 'post piling' as I'd call it. If they want to do something to my post, then that's fine. As long as they see it and think about it. There is NOT a suggestions section (proposal) for RO2 yet, so obviously this does make sense.

#9 Theoretical

Theoretical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

I don't see how petitioning is a form of bumping or 'post piling' as I'd call it. If they want to do something to my post, then that's fine. As long as they see it and think about it. There is NOT a suggestions section (proposal) for RO2 yet, so obviously this does make sense.

Very good point. The team would have to take that into consideration :D

#10 Shaka

Shaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:36 AM

Signed.

#11 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

Instead of 5 minute cooldown, a 30 minute cooldown (resurrection skill maxed) would improve the role playing aspects of the game. Certainly, on RO 1, there is a lot of brute force rushing of monsters because resurrection is so fast and frequent. In RO2, for those situations where those non-RPG players want brute force resurrections, they can always buy some vended cash shop items (once the game gets more mature of course). The instant repetitive brute-force resurrection on RO1 plays into the hands of botters anyways. I'd like more features that rewarded careful thoughtful players instead of brute-force bots. Features that aid botting's brute force speed are not what I want to see.

#12 TKWizard

TKWizard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

Signed! AND DEFINITELY SIGNED!

#13 Alleggretto

Alleggretto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Signed. I never in my life as a healer seen a 50 min cool down on a res. 20 at most...but come on.

#14 Leathan

Leathan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:54 AM

Signed, and as a priest from SEA I wont be playing again unless this is changed, sure its fine earliy on but when you get to the higher level content in game one mistake destroys your chance to do a dungeon, players get frustrated, raids take much longer, people quit.

Not going through that again, I'd rather not play.

#15 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

I'm sorry to be a drag but this is not going to help in any way, as the admins stated they don't want to be compared to the other servers.

Additonally, there are a lot more changes from the original version then just the resurrection cooldown that have not been brought up, I understand that this one is the one that people want to change the most, but it should be stated that plain and simply, we (as players) just want the RO2 experience as it was meant to be played.

#16 Deweyx626

Deweyx626

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Jorm, North America

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

Signed.

Whats the point of playing on NA if its the exact same thing as SEA =/ I am fully geared on SEA

#17 Belegnir

Belegnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

Signed~

#18 Yuuhiko

Yuuhiko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:RO2 Odin

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:24 AM

Signed. Though I'm sure this will get removed soon.

#19 Chireiyu

Chireiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

Signed as well. I was really turned off from playing SEA because of the changes (not just res cd though that's a big factor since I always play healers) so I really do hope WarpPortal sticks closer to the original, especially since they see SEA as competition.

#20 Cronokun

Cronokun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Chaos, Odin

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

Signed, too much time for useful skill

#21 Terr

Terr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Server:RO2 - Odin

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

Signed, evenifwerenotsupposedtopetitionlol(QwQ)/shot

I don't mind any of the other changes, and as much as i dislike the sorc nerf thats understandable.... but please change the raises back to the lower cast times. You'll keep more players, and make more money in the long run. Nobody wants to dump a ton of money just to even be able to be allowed with groups to do the 10-man raids. :<

#22 LordLDF

LordLDF

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

Signed.

#23 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

Signed, let's not be losing people over res skill mega nerf.

#24 zidane86

zidane86

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

Petition or not i dont really think it is important. What should be done is can any of the official from warpportal do state if these change is intended and will be remaining as so for IRO2 or it is just temporary cause the client source and will be changed soon? Stop wasting everyone time in second guessing all the thing and clarify. If there is really need for modification as compare to KRo2 please do list out those change that will be here for stay. You guys are the game developer and have the right to do all the changes but we are the player we do have right to know what we are playing.

#25 Tsujiko

Tsujiko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:waiting for Ro2 launch

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

Signed! AND DEFINITELY SIGNED!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users