Rune Knight Job Change Que Time (1st Test) - Fixed. (However, poor support) - Page 3 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Rune Knight Job Change Que Time (1st Test) - Fixed. (However, poor support)

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#51 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

I've mentioned it before in many threads, but they never have a GM in the weekends for these things. You'll most likely need to wait until Monday or Tuesday before they'll even take a look at this issue. Until then, make sure you've sent in a ticket about the matter. Just don't flood them with multiple tickets about the same matter, or else they'll be backlogged and end up taking longer to fix the issue.

Well... It happened on Friday right after the maintenance. I Sent a ticket immediately. Just 1 ticket, sent @ Friday.

#52 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

@FSky5: You must be a new player, because they've never had GM's in the office during the weekends. Well...all except for the few who do their best to keep the servers alive or unless it's for something specific that needs to be done. This thread was posted in the evening on a Friday, which gives less chances for them to check it out before leaving the office. It's more that they're understaffed than anything.

Just because you've sent a ticket in doesn't mean it'll be seen right away either, because there are backlogs. This is why you should be PMing a CM like Campitor or Oda if it's an urgent matter with the ticket number.

Edited by GuardianTK, 21 April 2013 - 05:52 PM.

#53 FSky5

FSky5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

I did on friday lol, and my message still says Oda: Not yet read. Even tho I've seen him on forum multiple times on friday and yesterday. I've tried all means of communication.

Honestly, the problem lies on these garbage half-assed quests.

Edited by FSky5, 21 April 2013 - 05:59 PM.

#54 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

Oda doesn't get into the office until Tuesday, even if you see him logged into the forums. I keep forgetting what Campitor's schedule is though, but you might have luck with him tomorrow. Don't count on me for that though. A lot of players have asked for an active GM to be on the job for weekends for a long time and they just won't do it. It would solve a lot of the WoE problems and such if they can just monitor it and the lag.

#55 FSky5

FSky5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

So that means theres really no point in submitting tickets for these problems until monday to friday afternoon, because the support team can't really do anything. Great.

#56 jomie

jomie

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:59 AM

if the npc are fixed, please post it here.... i dun wanna go back n see it doesn`t fixed yet....

#57 Murpin

Murpin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

Same thing happening to me. Would really appreciate a post when this if fixed. Thanks obama.

#58 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

It's not gonna work.. We don't have a choice till Tuesday. It is what it is sadly... It is how they are. (Sorry for the judgement but it is what i observed. All it takes is just 1 reply to see if the management are really concern about this issue but guess not.)

Edited by Weazy15, 22 April 2013 - 12:14 PM.

#59 Murpin

Murpin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

How often does this happen?

#60 FSky5

FSky5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

Why be sorry, are we not entitled to get mad as paying customers when the service for this game is this bad? It's not even the weekends anymore, it's a fudging monday. I still see no fix even after they replied to my ticket yesterday like at 7:00 PM EST. The reply got me even more pissed because the fact that the person asked me for screenshots when we CLEARLY explained which NPC is bugged, how it is bugged, they were well informed. It's like they didn't even bother reading the content of the ticket, all they read was RK quest bug and they just immediately copy and pasted a generic response. At this point, we won't even job change until wednesday(because of maintenance). As for me, I can't even job change until thursday, so they basically wasted a week of my time and money including my friends(who are waiting for me to job change so we can play together).

Edited by FSky5, 22 April 2013 - 04:52 PM.

#61 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

Why be sorry, are we not entitled to get mad as paying customers when the service for this game is this bad? It's not even the weekends anymore, it's a fudging monday. I still see no fix even after they replied to my ticket yesterday like at 7:00 PM EST. The reply got me even more pissed because the fact that the person asked me for screenshots when we CLEARLY explained which NPC is bugged, how it is bugged, they were well informed. It's like they didn't even bother reading the content of the ticket, all they read was RK quest bug and they just immediately copy and pasted a generic response. At this point, we won't even job change until wednesday(because of maintenance). As for me, I can't even job change until thursday, so they basically wasted a week of my time and money including my friends(who are waiting for me to job change so we can play together).

I feel you. You are totally right. I did received the same thing. I replied with complete information w/ screenshot and no response. Wasted 4days of VIP cuz of this. It is really fudging frustrating

#62 ieywarn

ieywarn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

yeah 4 day now....

#63 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

I already ask if you can use token of siegfried or not in the test? If you can just buy them for easier test so you won't repeat if you die...

for waiting period like GX, except the 1 hour and 3 hours one just don't logout...

Waiting for GM solution will make you rage quit...

#64 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

I already ask if you can use token of siegfried or not in the test? If you can just buy them for easier test so you won't repeat if you die...

for waiting period like GX, except the 1 hour and 3 hours one just don't logout...

Waiting for GM solution will make you rage quit...

The prob is you cant even start the exam.....

#65 FSky5

FSky5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

Heh, I guess we just have to wait until maintenance resets the NPC. Ridiculous, simply ridiculous.

#66 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:53 AM

Heh, I guess we just have to wait until maintenance resets the NPC. Ridiculous, simply ridiculous.

It is weekdays already and yet no response. Fudge.

#67 Murpin

Murpin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:06 AM

Are they ever going to improve on their support? -_-

#68 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

Not anytime soon...

#69 FSky5

FSky5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

Now I see Oda on and talking in game but still no fix.

#70 Murpin

Murpin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

I just talked to Oda and he said him and the GM team are looking at it.

#71 FSky5

FSky5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

It's fixed.

#72 Murpin

Murpin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

Rejoice! ^_^

#73 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

It might be fixed but im still unhappy with the support. But thanks anyways. wasted 4days of vip.

#74 FSky5

FSky5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

You're right. Lost VIP days, leveling time, dailies time, and your friends time if you had people waiting for you(they couldn't do anything until I changed either so basically they waited since friday too).

#75 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

You're right. Lost VIP days, leveling time, dailies time, and your friends time if you had people waiting for you(they couldn't do anything until I changed either so basically they waited since friday too).

Is it totally fixed now? like have you tried it? cuz im at work right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users