Graphics Update Discussion - Anti Aliasing Injections - Page 4 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Graphics Update Discussion - Anti Aliasing Injections

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
122 replies to this topic

#76 1998130513082751367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationElsewhere
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

There's no need for an injector, you can simply go into your CCC/Nvidia control panel, create a profile for the game and force whatever anti-aliasing/filtering options you want. The problem with doing it is that it also filters all the game's text, which combined with the poor UI (not having transparency scaling of the chat box background, etc) makes some things very difficult to read (much more so than it is without anti-aliasing, which people are already complaining about).

That's a fantastic idea, only it's the first thing that should have been tried, and as far as I can tell, does not work, I've been messing with NVIDIA for days since usually if a game isn't too intense and looks a bit too rough for my liking, I get the AA and AF on to it to clean it up, NVIDIA even apparently knew which Exe to look for when I went to add a profile, but as far as I can tell, the settings did absolutely nothing at all. So it's safe to say right now, it doesn't like NVIDIA.

Which is a real shame because Antialiasing and Anistropic filtering would make the game look pretty damn awesome, the textures are clean, the style is simple and tidy yet good, smooth it out and sharpen it up and you would have a real winner here.

#77 Icywind

Icywind

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

There's no need for an injector, you can simply go into your CCC/Nvidia control panel, create a profile for the game and force whatever anti-aliasing/filtering options you want. The problem with doing it is that it also filters all the game's text, which combined with the poor UI (not having transparency scaling of the chat box background, etc) makes some things very difficult to read (much more so than it is without anti-aliasing, which people are already complaining about).

So there's ZERO solution to fixing the crappy/hard-to-read text with the AA stuff on through NVIDIA?? :sob:

#78 Ansune

Ansune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

EDIT: Make sure the exe you're using for your profile is RAG2.EXE. Also, Open up the triggers tab and add aliases for Ro2client.exe and Launcher2.exe

Click the launcher tab and set the launcher setting to custom launcher, then set the custom launcher to RO2client.exe

After all is said and done, I'd restart one last time just to make "sure".

Try launching RadeonPro as administrator, even if it complains about it.

If you had another video xard previously or used a different driver, I'd give Driver sweeper a try just to be sure excess goop of your last driver install is completely wiped.

The above method worked (I didn't have to use Driver Sweeper), thanks. (Also, I uninstalled/deleted RadeonPro and reinstalled it fresh.)

P.S. What values did you use for SweetFX in your screenshots? (I'm also interested in a more crisp, saturated feel, as well as removing the fog.)

Edited by Ansune, 16 May 2013 - 10:56 PM.

#79 HayateJun

HayateJun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

Using the ENBSeries Lighting Mod
Before -> After

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Which Enb lighting did you use? Will Enb mods for Skyrim work for RO2 as well? Any performance loss from using the mod? Thanks! ^_^ b

#80 HayateJun

HayateJun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

Been running sweetfx via radeonpro for a few days now. No crashes so far. I can play so few games without sweetfx now, makes such a huge difference.

Xaeus, mind sharing your RadeonPro+Sweetfx profile? I could use a sample of a working profile to see what I'm doing wrong, because after passing Hackshield, the game shuts down during the black load screen.

#81 HayateJun

HayateJun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

Okay, now my RO2 broke. Deleted the profile in RadeonPro with the Sweetfx because of the crashes, but it's still crashing even without the profile set up. Wow....

#82 Lharzouille

Lharzouille

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:14 AM

That's a fantastic idea, only it's the first thing that should have been tried, and as far as I can tell, does not work, I've been messing with NVIDIA for days since usually if a game isn't too intense and looks a bit too rough for my liking, I get the AA and AF on to it to clean it up, NVIDIA even apparently knew which Exe to look for when I went to add a profile, but as far as I can tell, the settings did absolutely nothing at all. So it's safe to say right now, it doesn't like NVIDIA.

Which is a real shame because Antialiasing and Anistropic filtering would make the game look pretty damn awesome, the textures are clean, the style is simple and tidy yet good, smooth it out and sharpen it up and you would have a real winner here.

I had the same problem, you need to apply the Nvidia profile to RAG2.EXE located into <your RO2 folder>/SHIPPING/, and it'll work.

#83 HayateJun

HayateJun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

Fixed the hackshield and the crash problem and got the RP + SFX to work.... or so I thought.... Let me sum up what I've done first.

- I've read integrated SweetFX doesn't need injection, so I skipped on putting in dll files into the shipping folder
- Enabled SweetFX integration
- Designated SweetFX files root location

Visual

- Created the profile using the RAG2.EXE from the shipping folder
- Toggled AA -> Override application settings -> Max / No MLAA checked
- FXAA off
- SMAA Custom
Threshold: .2
Max Search Steps: 98
// // Diag: 16
Corner Rounding: 100
- Ambient Occlusion: HBAO Ultra
- AA Filter checked -> CFAA
- AA Mode checked -> Supersample
- Anisotropic Filtering checked -> 16x
- Tessellation off
- Vertical sync -> Always On

Advanced

- Force Triple Buffering
- Anisotropic Optimization
- Trilinear Optimization
- Enable Surface Format Optimization
- Texture Filtering Quality checked -> HQ

Tweeks

- VSync Control Always On
- Triple Buffering checked
- Display refresh rate 60Hz
- AA Compatibility
Force AA Profile -> TES Oblivion

SweetFX

SweetFX Enabled (even in the RP settings)
Bloom
HDR
LumaSharpen
Technicolor
Cineon DPX
Lift Gamma Gain
Tonemap
Vibrance
Curves
Sepia
Vignette
Dither

Launcher

Steam/Origin/? I've also tried Rag2Launcher

So after all these changes were made, I've turned the RP window off, logged into Steam and into RO2, but nothing has changed. Tried toggling SweetFX as well, but nothing either. Been trying to figure out what I've done wrong past couple of days with no results. Can someone tell me if I did anything wrong in my method? Much appreciated.

#84 Ansune

Ansune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:11 PM

So after all these changes were made, I've turned the RP window off, logged into Steam and into RO2, but nothing has changed. Tried toggling SweetFX as well, but nothing either. Been trying to figure out what I've done wrong past couple of days with no results. Can someone tell me if I did anything wrong in my method? Much appreciated.

Did you try these steps? They worked for me when nothing I did seemed to work. The alias part and running as administrator are both very important steps.

EDIT: Make sure the exe you're using for your profile is RAG2.EXE. Also, Open up the triggers tab and add aliases for Ro2client.exe and Launcher2.exe

Click the launcher tab and set the launcher setting to custom launcher, then set the custom launcher to RO2client.exe

After all is said and done, I'd restart one last time just to make "sure".

Try launching RadeonPro as administrator, even if it complains about it.

If you had another video xard previously or used a different driver, I'd give Driver sweeper a try just to be sure excess goop of your last driver install is completely wiped.

Update: There really should be no need to use Driver Sweeper, it might cause issues as seen below -- try the steps without resorting to it first.

Edited by Ansune, 21 May 2013 - 02:00 AM.

#85 HayateJun

HayateJun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

Thanks Asune, I'll give it a try!

#86 HayateJun

HayateJun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

Bah, problems one after another... So I gave a driver sweeper a go and found several residue Nvidia drivers lingering around, so I've cleaned them up. Rebooted and started the game, now the game is telling me I can't run the game without Nvidia PhysX and I need graphics card other than Nvidia.... What?! Sigh, now I'm beyond lost. Going to try reinstalling my AMD driver and RO2 itself.

Update: Tried running other games and they all run fine, so I don't think the driver needs reinstall, which saves me loads of trouble.

Update: After fixing everything back to normal :p_hi: , I've tried the advices given, but still nothing has changed. :p_sad: I wish I could just see a setting of a working profile so I'd know what I'm doing wrong exactly... :p_sick:

Edited by HayateJun, 21 May 2013 - 12:43 AM.

#87 Ansune

Ansune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:59 AM

For clarification, are you using an Nvidia video card or an AMD video card? As I noted in one of my posts above, I didn't need to use Driver Sweeper.

Here's a copy of my settings, I don't know how this will affect your card when you import it.
  • Download the file: http://www.mediafire...9oraeu5sv8lh7kv
  • Open RadeonPro, at the top click on "Backup/Restore"
  • Click "Restore" and navigate to where you saved the file.
  • Check the setting to restore, and click "Go"
  • Double-check the RadeonPro settings, I have my SweetFX folder saved in the RadeonPro directory, so in the RadeonPro settings under SweetFX settings I have "Enable SweetFX integration" checked and the root files located in C:\Program Files (x86)\RadeonPro\SweetFX 1.4
  • Reboot your computer and load up RadeonPro (I suggest running it as Administrator via right-click the shortcut -> select Run as Administrator).
  • Afterward, try loading RO2 ... Be sure to set a hot key for SweetFX toggle in RadeonPro's settings. (Mine is Delete, so if you import the profile above it might overwrite what you have to that.)
Also note, you have to completely exit RO2 and restart it before any changes you make to settings for SweetFX or other in RadeonPro will apply/work.

P.S. I think when you used Driver Sweeper, you removed Nvidia Physx drivers that RO2 installs, which can still work but run off the processor instead of graphics card if you don't have an Nvidia card., regardless it sounds like you fixed that issue.

Edited by Ansune, 21 May 2013 - 01:59 AM.

#88 Ansune

Ansune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:52 AM

Howto install RadeonPro + SweetFX (for AMD video cards) ... Nvidia Users See Below!
First off, make sure your AMD drivers are up to date via http://www.amd.com -- select Find a Driver in the top right.
Secondly, the below assumes you're using an AMD graphics card on a 64bit installation of Windows. If you can't find C:\Program Files (x86)\ but can find C:\Program Files\ it's 32bit and you should find the referenced directories there.

Installation Instructions:
Spoiler

Troubleshooting:
Spoiler

Hopefully all is working by this point, in which case enjoy -- just be sure you completely close RO2 & RadeonPro (via the system tray on the bottom right) after making changes to your RadeonPro profile. (Double-check your settings on reload, and be sure you always run RadeonPro as Administrator.)
If I missed anything, or anyone has questions regarding the above steps feel free to ask.

Edit: 05/23/2013 - NVIDIA
Evidently I was too hasteful while testing Nvidia with Sweetfx via RadeonPro.
It DOES work, by installing RadeonPro and only enabling SweetFX in the configuration and profile tab.
Just follow the same steps for AMD, except goto http://www.nvidia.com for driver updates. Use either Nvidia Inspector, or Nvidia Control Panel for AF, AA, etc.
  • Features of RadeonPro confirmed working: FPS Counter, Visual: SMAA (At least it appears to have an effect, predefined settings don't seem to save, you have to enter custom.)
  • Features of RadeonPro confirmed NOT working: Visual: Anistrophic Filtering (Configure through Nvidia Control Panel or Nvidia Inspector)
  • Features of SweetFX confirmed working individually: Cartoon, Advanced CRT, Bloom, HDR, LumaSharpen, Technicolor, Cineon DPX, Monochrome, Lift Gamma Gain, Tonemap, Vibrance, Curves, Sepia, Vignette
  • Features of SweetFX unconfirmed working: Dither (I honestly couldn't tell a difference side by side with it on/off. Maybe dithering doesn't affect my setup.), Border (Doesn't seem to do anything.), Splitscreen (Didn't try it.)
Now, here are screenshots showing the different filters in action...
(Note: Some of these look very poor but that's because I toggled that setting to the extreme to make sure it does something, others are barely noticeable as I didn't change it from default. Also, certain filters affect the image quality even when SweetFX is toggled off, keep in mind when trying to make comparison screenshots.)

As far as specific settings go, I've yet to settle on a specific configuration at this time - but I prefer using LumaSharpen, Vibrance, and HDR.
Ultimately the best settings depend on what you perceive pretty vs ugly.
You will have to go through each individual setting and tweak to taste.
However, an excellent example of SweetFX and its options can be observed here.
(You won't be using the configuration tool with RadeonPro, but you can use it as a reference to get a better idea/description on what setting does what.)

Edited by Ansune, 11 June 2013 - 03:32 PM.

#89 Doumz

Doumz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

Bah, problems one after another... So I gave a driver sweeper a go and found several residue Nvidia drivers lingering around, so I've cleaned them up. Rebooted and started the game, now the game is telling me I can't run the game without Nvidia PhysX and I need graphics card other than Nvidia.... What?! Sigh, now I'm beyond lost. Going to try reinstalling my AMD driver and RO2 itself.

Update: Tried running other games and they all run fine, so I don't think the driver needs reinstall, which saves me loads of trouble.

Update: After fixing everything back to normal :p_hi: , I've tried the advices given, but still nothing has changed. :p_sad: I wish I could just see a setting of a working profile so I'd know what I'm doing wrong exactly... :p_sick:

Big error there,while you may use an ATi video card,The game still need the Nvidia Physx Driver to work,so if you cleaned everything named Nvidia in you're drivers,you essencially broke it up right there ;p

#90 HayateJun

HayateJun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:12 AM

Thank you Ansune! :p_laugh: It seems to be working now. Now all I have to do is try to tinker around with the settings to see further changes. :p_hi: Strange why only RO2 didn't work out for me like the other games. Most games that accepts external program allowed me to make profiles very easily. But no matter now~~ :thx:

#91 TheUraharaShop

TheUraharaShop

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 962 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:My Dreams + Loki

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

Sorry for not being on in the past few days

However, Ansune thanks for your steps for the Radeon Pro Configuration. I was able to the same, but the issue i've been having for weeks is the effects it has on other games.

So If you wouldn't mind, try launching some other games and see how their FPS and quality looks?

Over all, I'm not a real believer in using the Radeon Pro or Nvidia Inspector due to the fact that many of the issues that arrise with GPU's are driver related, which isn't the issue persay. But when looking at time and effort it takes for many (Not speaking for my self here) may feel like it's too much for too little; they shouldn't have to do all of this to make the game look better. That's the reason why I was advocating for the Injections, since it would be prepackaged and easy to configure then run.

However if we can design a prepackaged Radeon Pro or Nvidia Inspector Mods, then (I believe would be able ot offer the easiest way to deploy all of the mods to players and be able for the mods to be somewhat tailored to the system specs due to needing driver updates.

BTW what are the system specs and GPU's is everyone using?

System A
2600k 3.4 GHZ
16GB Ram 1600mhz
6970 AMD 2GB DDR5

System B
8350 FX 4.0 GHZ
8GB Ram 1600mhz
660ti GTX 2GB DDR5

#92 HayateJun

HayateJun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz (Still hesitating on OC'ing)
4GB Ram 1600
HD7850 1GB

Time for an upgrade but I'm holding back as I'm working on a hand crafted case at the moment. :pif: And... waiting for 690's or 7990's to drop a few bucks lol. Delicious looking cards.... :rice:

Edited by HayateJun, 21 May 2013 - 11:01 AM.

#93 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

why use an injector when both amd/nvidia can do fxaa with from its drivers and it works fine in the game

#94 CloudySkys

CloudySkys

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIcE

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

If its not working you're trying to apply it to the wrong exe. It needs to go on the RAG2.exe in your ragnarok/shipping folder.

So there's ZERO solution to fixing the crappy/hard-to-read text with the AA stuff on through NVIDIA?? :sob:

There's no solution because its not nvidia/amd's fault. There's no anti-aliasing options built into the game engine (which could selectively filter and leave the text alone) so when you force it on it just filters the entire screen space, which includes all text. You could reduce the effect on the text by decreasing the anti-aliasing level, but the game wouldn't look as nice because everything would be filtered less.

Edited by CloudySkys, 22 May 2013 - 03:24 AM.

#95 TheUraharaShop

TheUraharaShop

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 962 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:51 AM

why use an injector when both amd/nvidia can do fxaa with from its drivers and it works fine in the game

Depending on your Card and Driver the Catalyst and Nvidia Control Panel wont be able to over ride the applications graphical settings. Which is why both manufactures have released applications to assit with this common issue. In many cases running an injection places less stress on GPU resources to create a more immersive and seamless experience.

In many games when running a AA Mod (for example) would only lower your FPS by 3 to 10 frames compared to 20+.

It's the reason why Skyrim has so many Mods (aka injections), compared to the using the Radeon Pro/Nvidia Inspector to assist with the rendering.

The entire project rests on the idea that using injection to assit with rendering is better rather than placing the entire load on the GPU. With many players sitting on a entry level gaming card and system resources it would be silly to expect every player to push that load to their GPU.

In addition the Injections are easier to deploy, and enable and disable during game play; however with Hackshield, players would have to run SweetFX and ENB through their respective manufactures software.

#96 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:47 AM

Depending on your Card and Driver the Catalyst and Nvidia Control Panel wont be able to over ride the applications graphical settings. Which is why both manufactures have released applications to assit with this common issue. In many cases running an injection places less stress on GPU resources to create a more immersive and seamless experience.

In many games when running a AA Mod (for example) would only lower your FPS by 3 to 10 frames compared to 20+.

It's the reason why Skyrim has so many Mods (aka injections), compared to the using the Radeon Pro/Nvidia Inspector to assist with the rendering.

The entire project rests on the idea that using injection to assit with rendering is better rather than placing the entire load on the GPU. With many players sitting on a entry level gaming card and system resources it would be silly to expect every player to push that load to their GPU.

In addition the Injections are easier to deploy, and enable and disable during game play; however with Hackshield, players would have to run SweetFX and ENB through their respective manufactures software.

The load goes to the gpu either way... That and this game engine is about as old as the requiem engine which would work fine of 5+ year pc to begin with. All those injectors are puting the load on the gpu and they tend to tigger such hack sheild which is why using the built in FXAA in the drivers which the last 5 generations of gpu support.

No overriding involved no nvidia inspector .Add Ro2.exe to Nvidia profile leave AA as App controled and tick FXAA and done. and you have working AA.That and Nvidia CP is perfectly cabable of overring in game settings, as I can Force AF and AA in this game its just actuall AA that isnt FXAA screw up the textures in this game among other issues. Forcing Setting threw CP for this game work fine so long as you added a profile for the game.

All injectors and stuff is adding and or chaging stuff the game to make it look better then what the old engine is capable of which put more of strain then just use FXAA and chances are if you doing that you have pc that is competele over kill for this game engine so resources is not an issue

Besides most all MMO are cpu dependent you want as much of that load as you can get on the gpu and the cpu the more people on the screen the more cpu power you gona need.

Edited by Puppet, 22 May 2013 - 08:57 AM.

#97 Ansune

Ansune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Then there are people like me, that actually enjoy the unique filters provided by SweetFX that aren't exactly available through AMD or Nvidia. On my laptop, Radeon Pro + SweetFX works just fine (no errors, no FPS loss) with the method it uses. On my desktop, which hosts an Nvidia GTX 670, Nvidia Inspector/Control Panel and SweetFX (standalone) don't really help with the effect I desire due to SweetFX giving HackShield errors. Has there been any progress on this issue?

Edited by Ansune, 22 May 2013 - 11:11 AM.

#98 LadyRaven

LadyRaven

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationZoo Jersey, USA

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

I really don't know about this kind of stuff. However I'm getting really tired of seeing this kind of stuff in game (notice the tree to the left side):

Spoiler

And why are other player characters so bright when I mouse over them:

Spoiler

These are my in game settings, yeah, and the trees in the distance:

Spoiler

My machine:

AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, 8GB RAM, WindowsUlt 7 64bit, GeForce GT520 (1GB of DDR3 memory on that), HP 2011x wide LCD monitor, res set at 16:9 native

At this point, I have it set to "Let Application Decide" on the first screen of the NVidia control panel. I've tried making a profile for it, but really didn't see much difference. But, to be honest, I've no clue what to set things at, what to turn on/off, multi or super, should PhysX be set to auto, cpu or video card...

I know this is not a "help me" thread per say; but after reading, and re-reading this thread, I'm at a loss at what to do. :(

Edited by LadyRaven, 22 May 2013 - 06:21 PM.

#99 TheUraharaShop

TheUraharaShop

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 962 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

The load goes to the gpu either way... That and this game engine is about as old as the requiem engine which would work fine of 5+ year pc to begin with. All those injectors are puting the load on the gpu and they tend to tigger such hack sheild which is why using the built in FXAA in the drivers which the last 5 generations of gpu support.

That is a nice theory of why it tiggers hacksheild however it is incorrect. The reason why it's triggered is the same reason why some MMO and MOBA designed Keyboards and Mice have issues assigning the skills and attacks to the buttons... its because the DLL's aren't recognized.

No overriding involved no nvidia inspector .Add Ro2.exe to Nvidia profile leave AA as App controled and tick FXAA and done. and you have working AA.That and Nvidia CP is perfectly cabable of overring in game settings, as I can Force AF and AA in this game its just actuall AA that isnt FXAA screw up the textures in this game among other issues. Forcing Setting threw CP for this game work fine so long as you added a profile for the game.

I think you missed my point of "that doesn't seem to be working for everyone and seems to be causing issues when launching other games.

All injectors and stuff is adding and or chaging stuff the game to make it look better then what the old engine is capable of which put more of strain then just use FXAA and chances are if you doing that you have pc that is competele over kill for this game engine so resources is not an issue

They dont and is completelycontradictory of what real world tests using SweetFx was for Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Metro 2033, Skyrim and many more. Please run the Mod on your other games and see the performance for your self.

By the way the engin used for RO2 LOTS is the same they use for RIFT. Both games were published in 2011.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamebryo#Games_Using_Gamebryo_and_LightSpeed

http://www.overclock.net/t/1296721/how-to-anti-aliasing-injection-fxaa-smaa-and-sweetfx/270

Please keep in mind we're only running either 1 or 2 (ENBLightning)mods, not 18 like seen in the Linus Tek Tips Bench Mark for Skyrim.

Besides most all MMO are cpu dependent you want as much of that load as you can get on the gpu and the cpu the more people on the screen the more cpu power you gona need.

Can you please cite a source? There seems to be a huge difference in what bench marks and preferred system requirements are listing and what you're stipulating to; ie a noticeable difference in running a Core I3 2100 compared to a Core i5 2400. When the game needs to render graphics it rests mostly on the GPU (Screen Resolution, Settings and Available GPU Ram) the processor assists with the ability to process the information as would upgrading from a HDD to a SSD. However the bottle neck with MMO's is the Internet Connection and NIC settings. The Tek actually covered this a few weeks ago and I'm currently looking for the video.

Your stance is interesting, and keeps us grounded in the ideas that the project here isn't the preverbal sliver bullet, high lights our ability to think creatively and work towards a great game we all love and enjoy.

@Ansune, I have made some head way, but It's effecting other games like I've said above in a previous post, but I should have something put together for Nvidia Users soon I just need time to test everything more intensively.

#100 Ansune

Ansune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Alright, I'm eagerly awaiting your conclusion/methods.

I posted this over at the RadeonPro forums about making an Nvidia version/standalone version of its SweetFX implementation, but the developer said its already been requested a few times and can't do it because of time constraints.

Edited by Ansune, 22 May 2013 - 05:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users