Looking for a GM to take a look at my situation - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for a GM to take a look at my situation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Galhound

Galhound

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Hello,

I'm not sure where I should post this under in the forum, but I've tried Submitting Tickets and I wasn't helped like I should have been helped.

My situation is this, me and a friend were Blood Branching and we recieved a White Lady Card, we held onto it for a while until we finally decided to sell the card, my friend was the one to make the sale. She sold the White Lady Card for 11bil, and we were to both receive half, 5.5bil for each of us. She was going through personal things and wasnt in a position to access the game. This happened during the Mail System removal updates or whatever, and as I am strict about not lending out my information to people as was she so I couldn't personally recover the zeny myself. So there it sat in the mail boxes and there it went... and then she sent in a ticket to recover the amount. And from what I hear nobody could help us recover the amount and get what we earned in-game after years of playing this game and support it?

I had the screenshots to show we owned the card and picked it up from the MVP. We missed out a nice chunk of Zeny to help us out and enjoy the game just a little bit more. I really would like someone to investigate this situation and please tell me why, I am not entitled to get what is mine?

I've supported this game enough, put a lot of money into this game, and for Support to not take a interest in helping me fix something that was out of our hands and make things right... It has bugged me and I feel that we both need a GM to help us out.

I'll gladly give all the information and screenshots needed to resolve this, I don't mind doing this over the phone, by email, anything. I'd like to know why I couldn't get the zeny from my 2nd MVP card I've ever gotten in years of playing this game.

Please help me out, I would be very grateful.

-J.Z.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

The only way this can be handled is through the ticket system. They can try PMing oda on forums with ticket number if support ticket is not getting an acceptable response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users