Confirmation link not valid while restoring password - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Confirmation link not valid while restoring password

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 shrikarash

shrikarash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

I had a quarrel with my bro and changed my password,so tat he cant enter today.but i thought he`ll enter by sending a ticket and using old passswords so i intentionally changed my pass word like 4times continously,now looks like i myself forgot my password.wen i sent for forgot password i clicked on confirmation link in my mail. But it says its not valid,ive tried for over 5 times but to no avail.some1 plz help me i hav to leave tomorrow.i want to play b4 tat.i hav lot of my stuff. And my warpportal account works just fine though.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

It seems that WarpPortal's password reset system is broken because I've just replicated the problem you're experiencing by attempting to reset the password of one of my own RO accounts.

You should submit a ticket at the WarpPortal Support Center. However, I'm afraid it's unlikely that this problem will be fixed today because it's a Sunday.

The next time you change a password, keep it written somewhere until you've memorised it. Alternatively, you could store the password on your computer using a password manager such as KeePass.

#3 shrikarash

shrikarash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

so ur sure that the password reset system is broken rite?does tat mean i can play rag soon enough again?

#4 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

As I said in my previous post, I experienced the exact same problem as you when I attempted to reset the password of one of my RO accounts. The chance of that being a coincidence is quite low, don't you agree?

I submitted a ticket concerning the problem yesterday, so it will hopefully be fixed later today.

#5 Mithos82

Mithos82

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:20 AM

As I said in my previous post, I experienced the exact same problem as you when I attempted to reset the password of one of my RO accounts. The chance of that being a coincidence is quite low, don't you agree?

I submitted a ticket concerning the problem yesterday, so it will hopefully be fixed later today.

Hopefully, its been 3 days now i made a ticket etc still cant access my game account, how long does it take to password recover they mailed me this :

Greetings from the WarpPortal Support Team!

We understand you're having issues changing your password. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please be informed that we have escalated your concern to a relevant department for further investigation. Rest assured that we will be working to provide a quick resolution to this issue. In the meantime, you may try the following steps listed below as this may help resolve your issue:

1) Disable browser add-ons and plug-ins.
2) Clearing your cookies and cache.
3) Ensure that JavaScript is enabled and updated.
4) Temporarily disable anti-virus, anti-spy, and firewall products.
5) Check browser's compatibility mode settings.
6) Test with another browser.
7) Test with another computer.

If your issue persists, please let us know immediately. You may also check our official WarpPortal forums for updates regarding this issue.

Thank you for the cooperation and patience that you have extended us in this regard.

Sincerely,

seriously ?? after 3 days i get that response acting like i never did all that before. thats just a punch to the face, better off making a new account

#6 shrikarash

shrikarash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:52 AM

making new account mister i spent over 800$ on this accc and hav lot of the stuff in it.and all my 9 chars are third jobs in it.u cant xpect me to loose the 1 and half yr work can u?ur luky u atleast got a repley i posted it yesterday morning and i didnt even get a reply -sob-.and im leaving tomorrow to my oarding school.this is insane.plz GMs do smthing..............

#7 shrikarash

shrikarash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:56 AM

oo btw Axylus sir i thank u for ur response and ur tips r good.

#8 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

Greetings Richard!

My name is Joy from the WarpPortal Support Team.

We understand that you are having difficulties resetting your account password. We are now aware of the said issue, our team is now working to restore the password verification link. In addition, we are also aware of the registration issue and are currently working on restoring that as well. In the mean time, we ask that you regularly check the official website and forums for game updates and new announcements. We appreciate your understanding in relation to this matter.

Should you require additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your continued support of Ragnarok Online.

Sincerely,

Joy
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

Edited by Axylus, 29 April 2013 - 11:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users