• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Niseyami

Niseyami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Not so long ago there was a website of the European version of Ragnarok 2.
Now the link is to a registration WarpPortal.
Still got mail:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Information on the European version does not.
Can anyone explain?)

Edited by Niseyami, 30 April 2013 - 08:06 PM.

#2 ragnawind

ragnawind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Both versions re supported by WarpPortal. That leads to the page where Europeans can signup, if they don't have an account.I'm not sure if it will go to the website when you register an account, but if you log-in and it still doesn't let you view the page, just go to http://www.playragnarok2.com/
That should provide the same info that the url listed in the news paper should link to, though your should link to info specifically for Europeans, as well..

#3 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

I can only quote what one of the Community Managers stated:

We will be managing Ragnarok 2 for North America, Europe, and Oceania.

There will not be a separate Euro Ragnarok 2.

The game will not release 4/25. We are aiming for May 1, still.

#4 rockinKyo

rockinKyo

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

The europeans have to play on iRO2 the first time. There is an interview from ro-spot with the CEO of Gravity Europe on youtube, where he explains everything so far. If i remember correctly, it is planned to launch an euRO2 server at the end of 2013/beginning of 2014 and the iRO2 players will become a transfer then.

#5 rockinKyo

rockinKyo

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

The europeans have to play on iRO2 the first time. There is an interview from ro-spot with the CEO of Gravity Europe on youtube, where he explains everything so far. If i remember correctly, it is planned to launch an euRO2 server at the end of 2013/beginning of 2014 and the iRO2 players will become a transfer then.

#6 rockinKyo

rockinKyo

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

#7 Niseyami

Niseyami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

That is to be a separate server that is located in Europe and game events will take place on European time?

#8 rockinKyo

rockinKyo

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

I think so, watch the video on youtube (sry, don't have the exact link, just search for "rospot interview gravity europe" on youtube. Its in englisch) (btw, sry for tripple post, my internet crashed that moment)

#9 ragnawind

ragnawind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

That is to be a separate server that is located in Europe and game events will take place on European time?

Europe will eventually get their own server, but there is no ETA for it, officially. Europeans will be given the option to transfer to the new server designed for them, but they don't have to. Both are being run by WarpPortal (that I know of), and will probably be available in the same client, with Odin being located in the NA and the new server in EU.

#10 ghestly

ghestly

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEU, Latvia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

I`m from EU and 3PM for me is like next day 1am :/

Edited by 100000529364287, 30 April 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#11 Viney

Viney

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

I`m from EU and 3PM for me is like next day 1am :/

It's not a rush.. Why does everyone feel that a rush is necessary? You'll just get bored and quit..

PS: They can't cater to everyone with starting times.. They're host server is in the US, as are they, so they will be launching on US times. That may not be ideal for EU people and other countries, but so be it. You'll be able to play when most of us NA people are asleep. There in lies your way to catch up if you care that much.

#12 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

Atm, Britain is on 1st May 7:09 am from the time i'm posting, meh. ZERG RUSH! > :D

Edited by AmiiMii, 30 April 2013 - 09:08 PM.

#13 ghestly

ghestly

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEU, Latvia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

It's not a rush.. Why does everyone feel that a rush is necessary? You'll just get bored and quit..

PS: They can't cater to everyone with starting times.. They're host server is in the US, as are they, so they will be launching on US times. That may not be ideal for EU people and other countries, but so be it. You'll be able to play when most of us NA people are asleep. There in lies your way to catch up if you care that much.

well may 1st is official holiday in my country, so i wanted to play when i have free time, not when i`m back from work and dont have much time :)

EDIT: is there a way to change my name? :D i didnt choose those random numbers :D

Edited by 100000529364287, 30 April 2013 - 09:28 PM.

#14 ragnawind

ragnawind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

EDIT: is there a way to change my name? :D i didnt choose those random numbers :D

Try contacting a CM or WarpPortal Support to see about getting our username changed. You can't seem to change them yourself.

Edited by ragnawind, 30 April 2013 - 09:40 PM.

#15 ivanlol3

ivanlol3

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

so one question, i dont know a lot about ro2 events but they gonna have servers in gmt+0-2 or all gonna be in NA time (gmt-8 or whatever is)

Edited by ivanlol3, 01 May 2013 - 04:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users