[Ragnarok Online 2]Patching Issues, 6 Bars, Hack Shield, etc Update - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Ragnarok Online 2]Patching Issues, 6 Bars, Hack Shield, etc Update

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

Greetings!

There is currently an issue with Hackshield preventing users from logging in. Due to this other patching issues are starting to crop up. These other issues seem to be due to the large number of users patching, receiving an error message, and then repatching the RO 2 client. This is of course causing issues as all the patching power is being taken up by this activity. By the times of the posted threads all the issues began at the same time that the hack shield issues started.

We are currently working on resolving the issue with hackshield. Once this is fixed the blockage will be cleared and we hope that 99.9% of the issues will be resolved. We will update this thread when we have news.

Good news! The hack shield issue should now be fixed. Log in! Kill Porings! Give everything to the Kafra Girls to store!

#2 AvalonBright

AvalonBright

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

It would be nice if just one MMO ever made actually anticipated the amount of users who would be using their services. :(

#3 Gaoo

Gaoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

Any kind of ETA atm ? was planing to do a all nighter, but not really intrested in spending hours and hours waiting for nothing :o

#4 Azullama

Azullama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

So this means the pessimistic kittens actually downloaded the game and tried to play it...

#5 MidnightAngel

MidnightAngel

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

It would be nice if just one MMO ever made actually anticipated the amount of users who would be using their services. :(

I totally agree with you. :p_swt:

#6 AvalonBright

AvalonBright

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

I have a long-term character whose name I wanted to nab but being on the East Coast I have no doubts I'll be in bed and someone will snap up her name by the time I wake up ;.;

#7 WolfgangAmadeus

WolfgangAmadeus

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

i had this problem with hackshield on beta launch, i dont understand why you waited so much to fix it.

#8 Kiritotas

Kiritotas

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Warpportal is giving me a server error is this connected to the problem listed above

#9 AvalonBright

AvalonBright

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Same. Though at least there was a quick manual patch fix out shortly on beta to download.

#10 ragnawind

ragnawind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

The problem is, they were actually prepared for the regions they support, but it seems there are way to many people from blocked regions bypassing the block to play, as well, but spoofing their IP Address to register and play.

#11 Indaliceo

Indaliceo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

The most annoying thing to me is that companies continue to use hackshield despite the multitude of errors that come with it. I've yet to play a single game that used hackshield where it wasn't riddled with randomly appearing hackshield errors.

Then there's some such as the windows 8 speed hack false detect that some people encounter that have been around on multiple games since windows 8 released and have yet to be fixed.

#12 Ripsoul

Ripsoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTalca - Chile

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

i want play xD

#13 jevanio

jevanio

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

hay que esperar nomás...
les tengo fe cabros, WP no me ha defraudado con los otros juegos :D

#14 U2v85

U2v85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationLima

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

Esperemos que sea como dices jevanio porque el server de asiasoft es una
decepción total ojala aquí no se repita y yo también quiero jugar T_T.

#15 Kiritotas

Kiritotas

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

Also going through steam to access Rangnarok Online 2 is giving me error

#16 Krustix

Krustix

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Locationargentina
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:odin

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

at hours of oficial release and they have a critical bug in the patch... why we was reporting bugs in the beta???

#17 orelious

orelious

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

An hour in to this hackshield update nonsense, and still no news, other than speculation. Pretty frustrating considering the other options out there. I don't see how these servers would have problems when compared to similar titles, are there no other options for security other than this???

#18 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

Greetings!

There is currently an issue with Hackshield preventing users from logging in. Due to this other patching issues are starting to crop up. These other issues seem to be due to the large number of users patching, receiving an error message, and then repatching the RO 2 client. This is of course causing issues as all the patching power is being taken up by this activity. By the times of the posted threads all the issues began at the same time that the hack shield issues started.

We are currently working on resolving the issue with hackshield. Once this is fixed the blockage will be cleared and we hope that 99.9% of the issues will be resolved. We will update this thread when we have news.

YOU BROKE IT

BURN THE WITCH!

#19 AvalonBright

AvalonBright

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

An hour later and still nothing.. Really? Come on, guys. Most MMOs don't have issues like this. >.>

#20 Ethro

Ethro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

thanks hackshield for wasting 7hours of my life

#21 Azullama

Azullama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

An hour in to this hackshield update nonsense, and still no news, other than speculation. Pretty frustrating considering the other options out there. I don't see how these servers would have problems when compared to similar titles, are there no other options for security other than this???

hang in there buddy. hope they have a compensation in store for all of us frustrated players. :D

#22 Gaoo

Gaoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

*yawn*

#23 Groteske

Groteske

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationNear Here

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

I didn't get to play at all today. Took a nap thinking the beta client I patched would work. Woke up like 3 hours after the launch and BAM client didn't work. Raged for a bit! LOL. Uninstalled...downloaded new client.....installed.....and now this stupid hackshield nonsense.

Thanks for making me sad WARPORTAL!!! -sniff- :p_cry:

#24 Krustix

Krustix

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Locationargentina
  • Server:odin

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

i m waiting for 2 hours¡¡¡ is a shame

#25 Zaharaly

Zaharaly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Location404 not found

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

LOL!!!

ok...well, the hackshield issue... is this error?

Posted Image

Are you saying I spend aaaallll my afternoon in nothing?? hahahahahahaha xDDD!!! ...really?? ¬¬

An hour later and still nothing.. Really? Come on, guys. Most MMOs don't have issues like this. >.>

Indeed.... =___=

Edited by Zaharaly, 01 May 2013 - 08:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users