[Ragnarok Online 2]Patching Issues, 6 Bars, Hack Shield, etc Update - Page 9 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Ragnarok Online 2]Patching Issues, 6 Bars, Hack Shield, etc Update

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#201 xXairoXx

xXairoXx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odín

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

boys achieved seamlessly update the manual patches, but when I enter the game escape me letters, I leave the image to see.

thanks

postpatch.jpg

#202 SataNn

SataNn

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

im having trouble downloading RO2 WOE pre patch manual i always crash at 75% :/ and when i try to update at launcher i get error at 11% any other way or link on woe pre patch manual?

#203 Volosity

Volosity

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

me 2, um.. well i got RO n got te client up n finnished, then it gave me the grey buttons  im getin ro agian from ur site to c if it will work now. n it still wont work after a clean install... plz help

xDJQW3M.jpg

Edited by Volosity, 24 July 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#204 Lisana103

Lisana103

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

Same here.

jYfRYBd.jpg

im having the same problem with this one too... anyoneknows how to fix this

#205 CCSSDND

CCSSDND

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

What the heck is  0000000.69.RTP? Had no problem playing earlier and when I get back my client is downloading the 000000069.RTP. Need answer!!

#206 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

What the heck is  0000000.69.RTP? Had no problem playing earlier and when I get back my client is downloading the 000000069.RTP. Need answer!!

Same.. when I opened RO2 .. I'm back to patching this thing.. darn...

#207 KyaLee

KyaLee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

New patch issues as of September 26,  I try to open up RO2 online and get this:    Error - Failed Update Patch.  Any suggestions?

#208 Xgamers

Xgamers

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

Lol i wonder The community admins and all those RO2 maintenance team wat r they rly doing??? mmhhhh... I fix mine without theyre help no bugs no error no hackshield error....

there is alternative way guys just follow this step...

Ok i just found out u can keep ur old account and character while using Steam......

as usual open steam, BUT DONT CLICK THE ICON RO2 THAT STEAM PROVIDED WHEN YOU INSTALL IT THROUGH STEAM,.....

//

//

heres the steps...

//

1. go to the steam folder

2.find "steamapps folder" open it, then go to "commons folder" and find "ragnarok 2 online folder"...

3.find RO2 client "application" open it, and it will allow you to access different log in(ur old account in RO2) instead of steam account log in...

///

//

//

then be amaze that all that problem is fix, However that DO NOT FORGET to check for updates, to do this just simply click the updater or the steam ro2 client provided that will update itself....

//

//

/Have a nice day now....

#209 ShadowKnights

ShadowKnights

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

im having the same problem with this one too... anyoneknows how to fix this

Create new user account in your pc then copy file game to new account and try again update, becuase this problem happen to me .

I don't know if this will fixed your problem but try.

Best regards

#210 ShadowKnights

ShadowKnights

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:06 AM

New patch issues as of September 26,  I try to open up RO2 online and get this:    Error - Failed Update Patch.  Any suggestions?

Create new user account in your pc then copy file game to new account and try again update, becuase this problem happen to me .

I don't know if this will fixed your problem but try.

Best regards

#211 Bootshiner

Bootshiner

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

Downloaded the game today, and it all goes well until I press start. The game won't start up after the launcher disappears, and I have tried repairing, uninstalling, and reinstalling. What is the deal? The Aeria Games version worked fine, but I decided to switch over to this one.

#212 Moondrop

Moondrop

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

My updater has frozen at 00000063.RTP and says -1% for the total progress. Launching from the .exe in my SteamApps folder does not help.

#213 WazaRyuu

WazaRyuu

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

is the 6 bar updater fixed?

#214 annabun

annabun

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

Um, I think this may have a connection to the HackShield update or something but I'm having some issues. I am unable to submit a support ticket, and I've been waiting for some help but I have not gotten any. Here is the thread if anyone can help..

#215 chongana

chongana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

Um, I think this may have a connection to the HackShield update or something but I'm having some issues. I am unable to submit a support ticket, and I've been waiting for some help but I have not gotten any. Here is the thread if anyone can help..

Hi annabun,

I have the same problem (as many others as far I can see). You can submit a ticket without the attachement due to the filesize. Until now I got several answers from the support team but still not working...

It may be a conflict with windows 8.1, because after I updated my OS i got the error. (can't play since mid november...)

So please try to submit another ticket, so we can be sure, they are working on it.

If you ever got a solution please let me know.

~Chong~

Edited by chongana, 11 December 2013 - 10:56 PM.

#216 LozSt

LozSt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

hi, im getting this ''please re-install RO2, patch file does not exist'' error while im binding the 83.rtp patch, its always showing betweing 18% and 33%. there's any fix to this, besides reinstalling or changing to another pc, reinstalling does not fix this problem

#217 playpark

playpark

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:04 AM

error : failed update patch how do i fix this

#218 Twisha

Twisha

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:27 AM

error : failed update patch how do i fix this

same issue here too, anyone else facing this ??

#219 Cruorbaci

Cruorbaci

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationArkham

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:46 AM

same issue here too, anyone else facing this ??

Hey Twish, and yes alot of us are experiencing the same issue.   Actually I did some steps to get through this, but another issue arises when starting the game.   Failed to Initialized Program (with shut down followup).

Looks we'll be in for quite a wait until a solid solution be bestowed.

#220 Tonbrty

Tonbrty

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

Possible Solution to the "6 Bar issue" or Updater open/close issues:

Locate the folder in which the WarpPortal Updater stores temp update information.  Proceed to clear the whole folder out.  It should work after this.

For XP it's under Document's and Setting > "User Profile" > Local Settings > temp folder.

Also, add rules manually in your firewall.

This tends to occur when there's an error anywhere during the process, and the app does not seem to be programed to clear out the temp data or to deal with it bugging out.

Hope that helps.

#221 Geemly

Geemly

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

i got problem. when hackshield active, it always make my cpu usage be 100% and fps in game, greatly reduce. and i cant play smoothly. before i play with that is so smooth. my processor : Intel Dual Core B960 2.1GHz Graphics : Nvidia GT 520M 1GB RAM : 4GB. i've turned off firewall, windows defender, even my antivirus. but i cant play smoothly. is there any solution?

#222 Zakusu

Zakusu

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

It's been six hours now!! I've been trying to update it but it's moving at a snail pace and then an error pops up and kicks me out..

wtf...im so freaken IRRATATED!!  :sob:

#223 559604073

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

For those of us who are still having six bar issues..daily might I add... reboot your computer into "safe mode with networking". Once booted, run the launcher. Once the launcher updates restart your computer. You should now be able to play.

I realize this is not a convenient fix but it will allow you to play until a more suitable fix can be found.

Also, for those of us who have routers in their homes, try bypassing the router and connecting directly to your modem. Doing this allows me to play without dropping into safe mode first.

I will continue to investigate this.. 

Edit 1/1/14 2:10 PM

I noticed I couldn't use Internet explorer 11 either. All settings seemed correct but for unknown reasons I could not browse to any websites, even local ones like my router setup page. I uninstalled internet explorer 11 since I use chrome anyway. After the reboot I was able to launch the game several times back to back. I will attempt to re-install internet explorer 11 and see if the problem reappears...

2:28 PM

Re-installing ie11 causes ro2 not to update. Im going to remove ie11 and run ie10..

2:58 PM

Installing ie10 did not resolve the issue right away. Some settings needed to be changed in order to get ie10 to work. Once these settings were in place not only could ie10 view web pages but ragnarok would launch as well, every time.

download internet explorer 10 * If you dont have another browser and you do not download this first you will have no way to get back online!

Uninstall Internet explorer 11

restart your computer

install internet explorer 10

restart your computer

open internet explorer 10, click the gear icon in the top right most corner of the screen, click on internet options

on the security tab check Enable Protected Mode

click the connections tab then click the LAN settings button

make sure Automatically detect settings is checked and that use automatic configuration script and use a proxy server for your lan are NOT checked

click the ok button

click the advanced tab

scroll down to security

uncheck Check for server certificate revocation, check empty temporary internet files folder when browsing...

check enable 64-bit processes for Enhanced Protection Miode (for 64-bit users only, if you dont see this then you are 32-bit)

make sure enable enhanced protection mode is checked

click the ok button

close internet explorer

restart your computer

launch ragnarok

You should now be able to get past the six bar crash. If you still cannot get past the six bars, download an alternate browser like google chrome or mozilla firefox and completely uninstall internet explorer. If you note above, removing internet explorer completely fixed the problem, but not all users are comfortable switching browsers. If you are ok with this follow this guide to remove internet explorer 10 or 11

http://www.wikihow.c...1-for-Windows-7

If you are on windows 8, contact me directly for assistance

Edited by 559604073, 01 January 2014 - 12:08 PM.

#224 HikairiLancrae

HikairiLancrae

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

*posted in wrong section; removed content, posted in proper location*

Edited by HikairiLancrae, 03 January 2014 - 10:44 AM.

#225 Duiberto2

Duiberto2

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

The update fail when is in 57% :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users