beta rewards, not yet received - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

beta rewards, not yet received

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 breadcrmbs

breadcrmbs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

Help us test the hardware (not received except for the 15-day VIP in which all players from the beta have)

Accumulate at least 10 hours of logged in time during the Beta period. This will help us keep the numbers close to maximum to let us fine tune the setup for our launch!

Prize : 7 day VIP token during launch

The 15 Khara Mission Challenge (not received)

Complete at least 15 Khara Missions.

Prize : Random Accessory box during launch!

To the Max! (not received, afterall i reached the cap within 1 and a half day)

Reach the lowered level cap during the Beta, level 35.

Characters that reach the leveling cap during the beta will be granted Prize packages including leveling power ups when we launch!

PS: i only need relevant updates about these events, no hater comments pls.

#2 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

the reward for the Khara Mission challenge was changed

The reward for the Khara Mission Challenge from beta had to be changed from a Random Accessory Box to Khara Title Scrolls, as we were already delivering Random Accessory Boxes to other event winners, and didn't want to risk overlapping items.

We understand that some of you might prefer a Random Accessory box, and there will be events in the near future where we will provide them again.

#3 breadcrmbs

breadcrmbs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:23 AM

im assuming the khara title scroll is the pre-historic title?

#4 Laurileth

Laurileth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

im assuming the khara title scroll is the pre-historic title?

I thought the Pre-Historic Title was for everyone who participated in the beta? I also have not received the other beta rewards that you mentioned. I was just assuming the GMs hadn't gotten around to distributing everything yet, since it sounded like they had to do it manually when they announced it would take an hour or two for the "try it now, get it back" cash shop items to be returned to the purchasers. Now you've got me worried about missing out too. =p

#5 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

there's a separate item for the pre-historic title. the khara title scrolls increases the effects of whatever title you're using by 20% for a certain amount of time (I dunno how long the scroll effect lasts since I haven't used any of mine yet)

Edited by inuko23, 04 May 2013 - 08:32 AM.

#6 breadcrmbs

breadcrmbs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:34 AM

there's a separate item for the pre-historic title. the khara title scrolls increases the effects of whatever title you're using by 20% for a certain amount of time (I dunno how long it last since I haven't used any of mine yet)

oh i see, the khara title lasts for 24 hours of game time. unluckily, i haven't received mine yet.

I thought the Pre-Historic Title was for everyone who participated in the beta? I also have not received the other beta rewards that you mentioned. I was just assuming the GMs hadn't gotten around to distributing everything yet, since it sounded like they had to do it manually when they announced it would take an hour or two for the "try it now, get it back" cash shop items to be returned to the purchasers. Now you've got me worried about missing out too. =p

i thought so too.

#7 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

I think I'm missing a few items also. What was the reward for the dungeons?

#8 Viney

Viney

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

I never got the Full Page of Card event items or the Buff Pack that many people got. People got Angel Costume since day 1, but I never got it. Same with buff pack haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users